1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enchantedlily

Jul 1, 2011

1. I purchased a Pukifee Bonnie Multihead on Bobobie body from enchantedlily. She offered to hold her for me and let me do layaway. Thanks so much :D She arrived today, and she's perfect. Great communication, fast shipping, a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend and would definitely work with again in the future :) Thanks for everything!

2. [h=2]enchantedlily sold me her modded Bobobie Elfkin Faun boy in the MP. She is a delight from start to finish, she sent the doll out right away, and also packed him with care. Great communication would happily work with again. Thanks a bunch![/h]

3. I am SO sorry for the delay :? I bought the cutest dragon in the world from enchantedlily :) She was a true pleasure to deal with. Excellent seller!

4. Oh my gosh: I cannot say enough about enchantedlily! Seriously, there is not a recommendation high enough! I purchased a Secret Doll Person Basic #21 from her. She held her until after the new year & allowed me a layaway! She shipped immediately & remained in contact throughout the shipping wait. I look forward to future transactions with enchantedlily!

Sent from my N861 using Tapatalk

5. I did a doll trade with enchantedlily. My Lati blue for her Mushroom Peddler dolls. The trade went very smoothly, communication was fast, the dolls are gorgeous. When the US post office was taking too long she was quick to check into it for me. Highly recommended!

6. Wonderfully Positive

I bought a custom pukisha set from enchantedlily and it was a perfect transaction.
      The communication was prompt, and very lovely, she was even more than helpful, going above and beyond the norm to take pictures for me when I asked if she had any more puki stuff she could sell me.......and all of this while being ill!
      The pukisha is every bit as gorgeous as described, and more so! and the parts were packed very carefully, and taking great care to protect her tiny eyelashes.
      I cannot be more pleased with the whole thing. Thank you so, so much, I think you may have been the start of a developing puki addiction XD

7. Yet another perfect transaction !!! I purchased 2 Fairyland Multiheads from enchantedlily, a Juri and a Cupid. They are perfect, and she even included a free bobobie body to go with one of them. Package was shipped fast and took the usual time to come in :) Communication was amazing as usual, and she let me do layaway as well. Thanks again for a great experience! Definitely a recommended seller, looking forward to dealing with you in the future :)

8. I bought a custom house doll from enchantedlily and the transaction could not have been more perfect! She was lovely and friendly, always responded right away, and was super patient in allowing me to set up a layaway and fumble over shipping. The doll was packaged well and arrived perfectly and with an adorable little outfit to boot - I highly recommend enchantedlily as a seller!!

9. I bough a minifee Chloe head. Her communication was great and sending was super fast! :D
      Thank a lot, the head is soo cute!!!!!
      :)

10. enchantedlily sold me her LTF Elf Chiwoo mod in the MP and was very accomodating and helpful throughout. Always a pleasure and many thanks!

11. I bought an Elfdoll Hiro from enchantedlily. Everything went smoothly, communication and shipping were fast and she provided extra photos when I asked. I would buy from her again. :)

12. I bought a Littlefee Faceplate from enchatedlily. She's a really nice and friendly seller. Very helpfull and item came in perfect condition. Thank you very much :)

13. I did a trade with enchantedlily for her Asleep Eidolon Cookie for some MSD clothing. She was very communicative and very friendly. Everything was as described. I would highly recommend her as a trade partner and would work with her again if given the chance. :) She packaged her very well, one of the best I've seen! Thank you for a smooth trade, I love my darling little girl already! <3

14. EnchantedLily sold me her Lati White Belle and it was a perfect, smooth transaction. She kept great, friendly contact, mailed the doll quickly and packaged her quickly. I am very happy :)

15. Enchantedlily purchased a JID Amy from me through layaway. We worked out a deal that would be small payments and she kept on time, occasionally putting in more towards her payments whenever she was able, which was a pleasant surprise to be able to send her her new doll much sooner than expected. She kept excellent communication with me and was simply the best person to talk to--always so very polite and cheerful. I'd be thrilled beyond reason to sell to her or buy from her! :D

16. I bought a SoulDoll Kid Harang from Enchantedlily and he was in great condition, clean, and just as listed in the seller thread :) He was shipped quickly and packaged securely, arriving without any damage or issue. Thank you for the layaway plan and your great, friendly communication! He's lovely, I'm so glad to have bought him from you, thanks again! Recommended seller :aheartbea

17. BEYOND AMAZING EXPERIENCE....

I purchased a Tan Leekeworld Mikhaila from enchantedlily. Some time during the transit from Australia to the US, both of her ankles became badly damaged. enchantedlily was more than kind and understanding, and initiated a conversation about refunds and how I wanted to proceed. I couldn't have asked for a better seller in this situation. We settled on a partial refund, and I couldn't be happier! Thank you, enchantedlily, for being so kind and considerate!

18. enchantedlily sold me a Dollzone YaYa cutie who I love to bits. Always a pleasure working with enchantedlily because she is such a sweet person. Sorry for my late feedback and thanks again ^-^

19. I highly recommend enchatedlily as a seller! I bought a Supia Rosy from her. The communication was prompt and the transaction went fast. ^^ she even chipped in a bit for the insane shipping costs to the U.S. from Australia for such a big doll! When she arrived, she was wrapped very well with no damage except for one of her lashes being a bit crushed (even though she supplied a faceup protector). I enjoyed doing business with her! Thank you so much! ^^

20. Enchantedlilly is a wonderful buyer who exhibits every quality you could want. She is friendly, a great communicator, kind, enthusiastic, and reliable in carrying through with her layaway plans. I could not recommend her more highly, and I hope to have a chance to interact with her in the future.