1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for endre82

Feb 20, 2010

1. Bought a realpuki faceplate from endre82. Very easy to deal with. Thanks so much!

2. endre82 sold me a Secretdoll Person 21 WS. Prompt and friendly communication and super fast shipping. A flawless transaction all around and they were kind enough to send along some treats. Highly recommend this seller and thank you!

3. I sold an Iplehouse PID to endre82. It was a smooth transaction, prompt payment and great communication. Thank you for an easy transaction!

4. I bought an Iplehouse PID doll from endre82. She arrived quickly and perfectly packed, but there was a problem with damage to her face (an honest mistake as she is so tiny).
      Endre immediately offered me a full refund, or a part refund for the damage. I accepted the latter and the refund arrived as soon as he could issue it. A really nice, honest seller, that I would recommend to anyone.
      Thanks Endre!
      [h=2][/h]

5. Endre82 bought my PKF Vanilla and the transaction went well. Communication was friendly and she let me know when the doll arrived. I would gladly work with her again!

6. Bought a Iplehouse PID Pylia from Endre82. Great communication and she arrived well packed. Great seller! Thank you!

7. endre82 bought a dollzone Raphael from me. He is very nice to deal with. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

8. I sold Fairyland Pukifee Halloween day face to endre82 and all was really perfect in this transaction: really nice communication and fast payment. Thank you very much !

9. Sold a doll to Endre. Transaction itself went smoothly, even though the post office gave us some worries.
      Prompt payment and great communication, would deal with again^^

10. Endre82 bought some Minifee shoes from me. Pleasure to deal with, would recommend!!!

11. I bought a pukifee faceplate. Everything was great, fast shipping, great packing, a perfect transaction!

12. Endre purchased a Unoa Lusis from me on a 3-month layaway and the transaction was flawless. Good communication, prompt payments and a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do business with Endre again! Highly recommend.:thumbup

13. Endre82 bought a unoa faceplate from me. Good communication and an overall pleasant transaction, would defnitely do business with again! Thank you :)

14. endre82 sold me a Chibi Unoa on short layaway! They were super nice, she got here quickly and in great condition! Thank you so much again! <3