1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enigmadoll

Jun 7, 2006

1. Sold a wig to enigmadoll. Highly recommended buyer with quick payment and quick response. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. I have just bought an SD body from enigmadoll, and it has arrived in super sonic speed, wrapped and boxed extremely well and in perfect shape. I have had fantastic communications and lovely kind responses, enigmadoll is dream and delight to deal with and so very sweet, even refunding part of my shipping. I recommend her 1 million % to everyone and would jump at the chance to buy from her again anytime.

Hugest thanks and hugs. Anna (((>.<)))

3. enigmadoll just bought a wig from me, and she was wonderful -- lovely to talk to and very prompt about paying :)

4. enigmadoll bought a pair of SDF veiny hands from me and paid quickly, and was a pleasure to deal with!

thank you :)

5. I just bought an Elysia head from Enigmadoll. It was in perfect condition and arrived very quickly. I would recommend anyone doing business with her. Thanks so much Enigmadoll
      Amye

6. EXCELLENT SERVICE! My Elf Chiwoo head came home nice and safe! Packed very well, I might add!

7. Fantastic transaction with enigmadoll. :daisy

She bought a wig from me, paid fast, communicated well and also let me know when the item arrived. Perfect in every way. ^^

enigmadoll is a very lovely lady to deal with, highly recommended!

8. I did a head trade with enigmadoll, it went quickly and flawlessly. She was a pleasure to deal with! :)

9. Enigmadoll sold me an adorable MNF Shiwoo elf. He was shipped SUPER fast and packaged with great care. I'm thrilled.

Thanks again Enigmadoll.

~Meee

10. perfect. If only everything could be as easy as a transaction with enigmadoll :aheartbea

11. i sold a SA HUSKY head to Nina. she is a good buyer with fast payment and good communication. the deal is very smooth.:)

12. I commissioned a faceup from Nina for my Dollmore Black Lilith. Communication was great and the faceup is perfect. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

13. I got a faceup with Enigmadoll for my SwD School A, and he came out absolutely perfect. \\(>w<)// I was only able to give her a loose character concept and a few requests to work from, and she pulled it off beautifully. He's both sweet and smug, innocent and a real PITA. Will be sure to post pics when his eyes arrive!

She kept me updated, the head was packed very well for its return trip, and i'm thrilled all the way around. Thanks, Nina!

14. Sold a pair of eyes to enigmadoll, fast payment and excellent communication-
      Would love to deal with her again, thanks for such a great and friendly transaction :)
      -Melissa

15. She took care of my two boys, and like always, they look fantastic. Good communication throughout and extremely well packaged when she shipped them back.

16. I sold two wigs to Nina! She was quick with payment, and a doll to deal with! I hope to do business with her again!!!

17. Commissioned enigmadoll to do a Tattoo for my friends girl, I can't say enough on what a wonderful job she did on the tattoo. Helped out a lot with design and did such a pretty job, Very talented artist. Very nice and Highly Recommended ^^
      Thank you ~

18. Sold some eyes to enigmadoll. She was wonderful to deal with and sent superfast payment. :thumbup

19. Nina bought a Fin head from me on Resinality, and it was a great experience. Good communication, and she kept her part of our layaway payment agreement perfectly. Thanks again, and enjoy!

20. Nina bought on layaway a Haku Elf Doll from me. She was timely in her payments and always was sure to answer any and all emails. She was great to work with and I hope she will be very happy with Haku. Hugs, MK