1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enigmadoll

Jun 7, 2006

1. I was lucky enough to be able to adopt Enigmadoll's Puki Pipi and he is going to look fantastic when he is back from artist I am shipping him to for his total make over of just the cat parts. I even hate sending him off so soon after just getting him, but want him home by Mother';s Day so off he goes. Enigmadoll was wonderful to work with and sent me shipping info right away so i could be ready when he arrived. Hugs, MK

2. I bought a CP Angel Elf Soo head from Enigmadoll. Great communication, fast shipping, safe packaging and a thoroughly nice transaction. Thank you very much.

3. I bought a Lishe elf o4 dreaming head from Nina... She was very generous given me a great faceup for free and she did it perfectly Thank you a lot!!

4. Sold a Volks head to Nina and she paid regular installments on a layaway plan. She was a pleasure to business with :)

5. PERFECT buyer. I sold enigmadoll a head on layaway and payments were on time with no hassle. Truly a dream to deal with. Thank you!

6. Nina is one of the best people I have ever dealt with online and in the doll community. I commissioned a faceup from her which was absolutely breath taking. I was awestruck at the perfect detail of her work. She also has great communication and I was pleasantly startled at the turnaround time of the whole commission. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a breakaway head of Nina, he arrived really really well packaged and a very smooth transaction.

She also dealt with my silly questions and had placed him on a layaway for me while I sorted some thing out.

Wonderful seller, highly recommended :)

8. I split a pair of Soom hands with her, and the transaction went very smoothly. Enigmadoll was reasonable, communicative, and paid her part promptly. I'd definitely do business with her again!

9. Enigmadoll bought a MD doll head from me. Everything went perfect. She was friendly and paid in a timely manner. Thank you for everything. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

10. Nina did two face-ups for me.
      Great communication and she was very friendly and communicative (is that a word?) at all times.
      The face-ups turned out gorgeous and I couldn't be more happier with it!
      Nina packed the heads extremely safely and came here without any problems!
      It was great to work with her again and I wouldn't mind working with her for a third time! ^_^

11. I bought some awesome legs from Nina, sent super quick and packed really well!

12. enigmadoll bought two fur wigs from me and she's a sweetheart to deal with! Excellent communication, prompt payment and she let me know when the wigs arrived safely :)

It has been a pleasure dealing with you, thanks!

13. Nina purchased a Volks head from me. one of the easiest transactions on doa. great and friendly contact, and much faster then expected payment plan. Thank you again Nina! many stars! - Barb

14. I bought an Unoa kit from enigmadoll on layaway, the transaction went smoothly and she was such a nice person to do business with :) She was kind enough to give one of my Unoa faceplates a gorgeous face up too, thanks again so much!!

15. I am absolutely thrilled with the faceup Nina did for my Half Elf, Honey. She was delightful to work with - very sweet and responsive. She takes a real interest in the doll and cares about how the faceup will work with the character. I will be happy to have more faceups done by Nina, and heartily recommend her! <3

16. This member is an EXCELLENT and super sweet person. Great in communication. Unfortunately I was a fool and had to back out of a deal (TOTALLY my fault!!!).

But everyone: I'll highly recommend this seller anytime!

17. I bought a Sard body with hoofs from her *0* All is perfect and the communication was perfect, she sent the sard body so fast and was a kind and friendly user. Thank you so much again!!! >/////< without you I wouldn't have my loved Sard!!!

18. I bought a DT Soph head from Nina and she shipped in no time at all! The head was very well packaged and is in perfect condition. Excellent, thoroughly professional transaction. Thank you!!! :) :) :)

19. I bought from her a Sard head and (*¬* thank you) horns!!! >0< The head and horns were very well packaged and in excellent condition >0< The communication was perfect and she sell them so fast ^^ Thank you TT^TT now I have a Sard complete T/////T Thank you

I highly recommend this seller too!!!

20. bought my killu_2nd from her~
      she is a really nice and friendly seller to deal with! ^^
      and she replies to pm promptly and shipped out once i made payment.
      would recommend to deal with her again~