1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enyka

Jun 24, 2008

1. I purchased a serendipity body from Enyka & everything went very smoothly. Thank you so much!

2. Enyka bought a doll from me. Very good communication and exactly payment. I highly recommend Enyka. ^^ Thank you~ ​

3. I won a DDdy Yoko on eBay from Enyka, and then did all the communication over here on DoA. She was awesome. Shipped her quickly and perfectly~ Came in perfect condition as well! I'd happily work with her again.

4. Purchased a JID iplehouse body from Enyka, it was shipped very securely and I was pleased with how fast it arrived. Enyka's communication is excellen . I am very pleased with my item and my seller. Thank you again!

5. I've bought School A head from Enyka. Communication was great as all pm were replied promptly.
      Very fast shipping and in perfect condition. Thanks Enkya! <3

6. I purchased a DiM Love Boy Body from Enyka. Her communication was excellent. He was extremely well packaged. She was wonderful enough to let me do a layaway. I would absolutely buy from her again. :D

7. enyka bought a Volks body from me. The transaction was perfect through all aspects of payment and communication. An A+++ buyer, who I would happily sell to again ^-^

8. I purchased an SD13 girl body from enyka and It was a very simple transaction and she got here quickly and in perfect condition! I would recommend her highly to buy from:)
      I am so pleased!

9. I bought a SD10 body from her, she described the state well and it got posted the day I payed, arrived really well packed and I'm happy with it :D Thanks for the transaction!

10. I purchased a DollnDoll Heart Mo from Enyka, she answered all my messages promptly and the package arrived very quickly! The doll was packaged very well and I'm very happy with my purchase :) Thank you for the lovely transaction <3

11. Ugh, so sorry I haven't done this sooner I always forget:(
      I bought a Volks Sd 13 girl body from Enyka and It was really easy, and it came in perfect condition there were no problems at all! :)
      I greatly recommend buying something from her

12. I bought some unoa fist hands from Enyka! Awsome, & I am very happy with them!;) Thanks

13. I purchased a Unoa B-el kit from Enyka. She shipped the item fast, it was packed securely and arrived in perfect condition! Our communication was also a great experience, as she replied to all of my PMs promptly and was willing to answer all of my questions and concerns. It was a pleasure buying from her, I recommend her wholeheartedly! Thank You!

14. I purchased a Custome House Petit Ai doll, everythign went well, paid right away and Enyka answered any questions I had, we met up and was on time and it was an overall very pleasant transaction! Hope to buy from her in the future!

15. I bought a DD custom head from seller. Awesome communication, quick shipping after payment. A+++

16. Bought a Roderich head from enyka and she was very nice to deal with, than you ^_^

17. I bought a Bambicrony Judy 2nd Edition from Enyka and she was Fantastic! she was very forthcoming with any flaws in the dolls (Bambicrony's often have odd resin coloration), she provided extra photos at my request, she held the little darling for me, and she was extremely helpful and understanding throughout the process.
      Great seller. Extremely happy with transaction

18. I bought a Crobidoll R-line body from Enyka and the transaction was smooth, friendly, and very quick. The body was well-padded and arrived in great condition. Thanks so much! :)

19. I purchased a pair of Unoa hands from Enyka, communication was great, shipping was prompt. Package arrived perfectly and happy to have some spare hands now!

Great transaction :>

20. Bought a faceplate from Enyka and transaction went smoothly. Shipped item quickly and communication was good.

Thanks for the smooth transaction :daisy