1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enyka

Jun 24, 2008

1. I bought dolls from Enyka. It was a perfect transaction. She answered pm promptly and also shipped the dolls very fast. The dolls are packed very well and in good condition as described. Thank you so much for everything^^

2. I bought a MNM Yazoo head from Enyka. Communication was excellent and the head arrived safely packed and as described in under a week, even with holidays and coming from Canada! Great seller, highly recommend. Thanks so much!

3. I purchased a CH Jenniel from Enyka and it was a perfect transaction :D. Enyka is a lovely person to deal with and replied promptly to all PMs. Jenniel was mailed quickly and arrived safely. I'm very happy, thanks so much Enyka! :aheartbea

4. I purchased a CH Raphael from enyka and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! The replies were all prompt, as was the shipping, and the doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much! :D

5. I bought a Volks Yo-Sd Lilie DP22 from Enyka and and I am very pleased. The packaging was reliable and very thoughtful. Thank you ^__^ I highly recommend her as a seller.

6. Positive!

I bought a Crobidoll Haz head from her, and everything was perfect!
      Excelent communication, product conserved and very well packaged.

Thank you! :D

7. I bought a Crobidoll DD Lance from Enyka and the transaction went perfectly. Great communication (detailed, with additional photos on request). Also very good advice for shipping mode and very efficient, and sturdy packaging. Everything perfect. I highly recommend Enyka!

8. Enyka was great to work with! She was super nice and always replied to my messages as soon as she could :) I got my Dollfie Dream Base Body II today and I love it! I'm grateful she came to me because she's made my first DD possible! She arrived safely <3 Even if she took a while to get here XD haha. Thank you Enyka! I highly recommend her!!!

9. I bought a MNM head from enyka.
      The head was like described, packed very well and was send out fast.
      Thank you^^

10. I just bought a fairy skinned Alchemic Labo Unoa Sist from Enyka. She is so easy and nice to work with. Everything went very quickly and smoothly. Shipping was fast and I had my doll within a week. The doll I received was is pristine condition and wrapped very securely.
      Would really really recommend this seller again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I purchased a Unoa Lusis from enyka. She arrived very quickly, was as described, and packaged well. Enyka was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks, enyka!!!

12. I purchased an outfit from enyka. Communication was great and shipping was quick. Thanks again!

13. Purchased a Dollheart Fer from Enyka, communication was quick and consistent. Item arrived safely and is in great condition! Defiantly recommended seller! Thanks!

14. Enyka sold a pair of SD boots to me. She shipped right away and the boots are terrific! Highly recommend!

15. I bought some lovely Luts boots from enyka and she sent them out really fast and they got here really soon and look great!! Thank you!!

16. I bought a dollclans kien head from enyka! Everything went SUPER FAST and she is so kind and responsive! I would definitely recommend and do business with again. <3

17. I bought a RL from enyka and she was shipped quickly, packed carefully and arrived in perfect like new condition. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a Lolita outfit from Enyka, and it was shipped very quickly and arrived in excellent condition. Great communication as well. Thank you!!!

19. I bought some clothes from Enyka. Communication was great and clothes arrived in great codition. A pleasure to do business with.

20. I bought a pair of silver Luts high heels shoes from Enyka. Communications were excellent and the shoes arrived well-packed and within good time! I'd definitely buy from her again! :)