1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enyka

Jun 24, 2008

1. I bought a books dress from them and it was a fast and easy transaction :)
      I have no complaints :D

2. I just bought a Dollshe Bernard full doll from Enyka and the transaction and communication was perfect. The doll was shipped on time and was exactly how it was described. I would highly recommend this seller :)

Thank you for my grail doll!

3. I sold two SD13s to Enyka and she was an absolutely wonderful person to work with. Even when I had minor questions about shipping internationally, she came forward and assured me- it made all the difference. I would absolutely sell to her again and I am happy to recommend her to anyone conducting a sale on DoA. Thank you so much, Enyka!:aheartbea

4. Enyka bought the body part from me and sent the fast payment. She responded in a timely manner. Thank you so much for the fast and smooth transaction! I really appreciated it.

5. I sold a doll to Enyka and it was a very smooth transaction. I recommand :thumbup

6. I bought volks jo from enyka. She shipped quickly. The doll is amazing and her packing is really a good job. Both of the doll and the box arrived without damage. Enyka is really a good seller. I'm happy to communication with enyka. Thanks very much!

7. I bought Volks Lucia from Enyka and everything with this transaction was perfect! Communication was very fast and pleasant, and shipping was also perfect! Lucia was very well packaged and arrived in mint condition! Thank you Enyka ! and I highly recommended Enyka for any transaction here!

8. Enyka bought my SQ Labs Chibi Tsubaki, and everything about the transaction was perfect! The communicated and paid quickly. Wonderful buyer to work with, gald my girl has a wonderful new home!

9. I bought a body from Enyka and everything went smoothly. Communication was great, shipping fast, and the body was packed very well. I would love to purchase from Enyka again!

10. I purchased enyka's Dollshe DSAM35 Rosen with two face plates faced up by SDink. She was great at communicating the information I asked for as well as packed him exactly as I had asked. He arrived in good time considering from Canada to Illinois and the crazy holiday season not to mention Covid.
      I am thrilled with how smoothly everything went and my last big guy makes my Gamers group complete. I love that I not only have a Rosen but one done by SDink and both face plates. Great seller! A++++++++++

11. Great transaction with enyka who purchased an AP Mana from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you