1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Epicari

Feb 1, 2017

1. I bought a dreaming doll body from her. Everything went smooth. She replied quickly, was very reliable and pleasant to communicate with. Thanks so much for the amazing body. Would buy from her again

2. I purchased a 1/3 Asleep Eidolon Salamander doll from Epicari and she was amazing to work with. Sadly it got lost in Chicago customs but Epicari was wonderful and kept up with trying to find the lost doll and advocated for the max refund for me and immediately sent it over when it posted to her account. She also kept me up to date with everything, definitely recommend working with her :)

3. I bought an Angell-Studio scepter from Epicari and it was a wonderful transaction. Prompt communication, fast shipping, and the item was packed superbly. I would definitely buy from her again.

4. + positive +

I bought a Ringdoll body from Epicari. They agreed to the layaway I requested and they were very good with their communication. They shipped the body super quick after I finished paying, which was a nice surprise. Everything was packaged expertly (better than even some companies) and there were a couple of lovely extras. I would definitely recommend and buy from them again! ❤️

5. @Epicari bought an IOS 50cm boy body from me and they were great to deal with! They responded quickly and was also quick to pay and easy to negotiate. Reliable buyer! Thanks for the transaction!

6. I bought a Mystic Kids Beth from them and she arrived quickly and packaged well. Great seller to deal with! Thank you!

7. I bought a Dika Doll head from Epicari. It arrived in perfect condition and I'm very pleased with it. Seller is very nice and answers questions quickly.

8. I bought an Asleep Eidolon Fairy Agnes from Epicari, it was very well packaged and arrived very quickly. Communication was A+. Thanks again!

9. I bought “Snow Charlotte Pipos “for from Epicari to my friend and It was great in all from my questions -shipping = 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Epicari my friend is saying thank you :dance

10. ☆☆ SUPER POSITIVE!!☆☆:celebrate
      Thanks to Epicari, I now have a body that's a wonderful fit and color match for an HZ head that I have here. I purchased the ALM 1/3 boy body from Epicari; it was a brand I'd never heard of & knew nothing about, until I was introduced by Epicari's Marketplace post with its attractive pictures & description. Shipping was fast and the body was carefully wrapped & packed, sent safely in the original inner & outer boxes. I'm so happy with this resulting hybrid! It's not easy to find fitting bodies for HZ heads these days, and it may fit some of my other smaller 1/3 heads, too.
      Thanks again, Epicari! :3nodding:

11. I bought an Iplehouse Edan/Bane Cuslass/sword from Epicari and the transaction was flawless. Great communication. Shipped when stated it would. Got here faster than expected. Package with great care and the sword arrived safe and sound. I couldn't be happier. Great seller. Would recommend and I would not hesitate to deal with again. Thank you so much.

12. I bought from Epicari a Luts Chocolate Chip Cookie set, it was another great transaction without any problems and as always super great to deal with. Shipped out super fast and arrived very quickly.
      I would again recommend Epicari as a seller.
      Thank you.

13. ☆♡ SUPER POSITIVE !!♡☆
      This time I bought a full doll, Doll Family A 'Auriel,' in my second transaction with Epicari. :3nodding:Of course, the doll was very carefully packed and there were no damages; I never doubted that this buying experience would be just as excellent as our first one was. Even better was that the package traveled door to door from the UK to the American West in just 4 days!
      Thank you so much, Epicari! :cheer

14. I purchased some Ringdoll hands from Epicari. The hands are in perfect condition. Thank you so much for an awesome transaction!! Perfectly packaged and arrived quickly!! (The Ringdoll box was a nice surprise too!). Great seller, highly recommend, thank you!!:celebrate

15. I bought a long MSD wig from Epicari, communication was prompt and really helpful, postage was fast and I was really happy with the item. I would happily buy from Epicari again!

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

16. I commissioned a blue choker with silver metal from Epicari and they were so kind, accommodating, and kept me informed every step of the process! I just received it yesterday and I love it!!

17. Yet another great transaction with Epicari this time I bought a stunning Doll Chateau Pluto which is a doll I've been wanting for some time and of course the added bonus we both live in the same country. Communication went smoothly, quick and friendly with messages she was posted out super fast and arrived safe and sound a few days later after payment was sent
      :)
      Again I totally recommend Epicari as a seller and am very happy with my new girl :)

18. I bought a Doll Family A 62cm body from them and I couldn't have asked for anything more! It was shipped fast, packaged well and the seller checked in with me every step of the way. Thank you!

19. :thumbup. Epicari sold me a luts knight and it was a great transaction. I highly recommend.

20. I purchased a sd size summer kimono from epicari.
      it was shipped super fast and the whole transaction was perfect A+++++