1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eraknight11

Nov 1, 2007

1. Eraknight11 bought some clothing from me and was really great to deal with~! Thank you so much~! :3

2. I gave Eraknight's two Customhouse boys new face-ups. He was great to work with, kept good communication with clear instructions for me to follow, and was an understanding customer. I'd be happy to do business with him again of any variety. :)

3. Eraknight11 bought a doll from me. Payment was very prompt, communication was excellent, and all around the transaction went very smoothly. Highly recommended; thanks again!!

4. Eraknight11 sold me his Dollzone Mo-2, and he arrived really quickly and in perfect condition! He threw in some extra clothing and a button and an eraser sandwich as unknown extras, too! Great experience buying from him!

Thank you so much for my new boy! Would do business again with him~!

-EXTREMELY AWESOMELY POSITIVE-

5. Eraknight participated in my Handmade Alice in Wonderland Swap and was a wonderful participant, I would gladly have them in my swap again.

6. Eraknight11 purchased a Dollmore dress from me! Payment was quick, communication great. Highly recommended buyer! :)

7. I bought a Lati Blue Rucas from Eraknight11 and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. The price was good, he was fast to answer questions and sent extra pictures to help me see what I was buying to help me decide. He shipped my boy immediately, was very friendly and threw in some extras--clothes and wig and eyes, which was great, considering this doll is a little off from my other boys' sizes and I was afraid he was going to be naked for awhile. He got here packed securely and in perfect condition, I thought he looked even better than the pictures!

I would definitely buy from Eraknight11 again, he's a pleasure to deal with!

8. Eraknight11 is a wonderful sellar! I bought a CH Mars from him and it arrived safely and quickly. I would be honored to do business with him again. He is so understanding, easy to talk to, replies quickly and helps with any request and questions. A grade A seller in the marketplace!

9. Eraknight11 commissioned me for his DZ Megi. Communication was great and payment was prompt. ^___^ Would definitely do business with again!

10. Eraknight11 participated in my RockStar Swap. He shipped out on time with a nice well-fitting outfit. A recommended swap participant.

11. I adopted an adorable Mythdoll Leroi Twin from Eraknight11 and it has been a FANTASTIC experience. He is very friendly, packed my lil' one extremely well and shipped the day after I sent him my payment. He even tossed in some surprise goodies when he learned I didn't have any spare clothes!

Excellent transaction all around. I couldn't ask for more. :aheartbea

Thank you again for letting me adopt this cutie! :D

[​IMG]

12. I bought a doll body from Eraknight11. Communication was excellent and product arrived in good condition. Would definitely do business with again!

13. I bought Eraknight's Om. Everything about the transaction was fantastic. He was so easy to work with, and communication was prompt. Couldn't recommend him enough - and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Eraknight11 again, anytime :)

14. Eraknight11 sold me his DZ flower faery in normal skin. little lady has been shipped safely packed, and arrived quickly. communication has been smooth and friendly.
      I highly recomment him as a seller, thank you so much for this wonderful transaction!

15. Eraknight11 bought a list of clothes from me, he is so nice and kind. Payment was sent immediately and communication was great. The transaction was just perfect! Many thanks!

16. Bought a pair of cute kitty shoes from Eraknight11. Good communication, fast responses, and the shoes got to me rather quickly. Hope to do business with him again. :)

17. awesome seller. :) love the items i received, and they showed up safely despite the best efforts of my country's postal system ::lol::
      would definatly purchase from again :)