1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ereskigal

Jun 5, 2010

1. I bought Soom Chalco skull from Ereskigal.
      She was such a lovely person to deal with~ She even agreed to sell the skull on layaway, which was very nice of her. Communication was great and smooth, she was very friendly in all of her messages and answered quickly every time. She also shipped out the skull fast and it arrived safely packed, in excellent condition.

Thank you very much, hope to deal with you again in the future! <3

2. Ereskigal bought a SOOM Nephelin body from me, and sent the payments SO fast, and overall the transaction on her part was smooth and wonderful, with great communication too. Highly reccommended n_n!

Vielen Dank! :cake:

3. Ereskigal bought a set of Soom Amber hooves from me on three month layaway. Communication was excellent and very friendly, she always sent payments promptly and ultimately ended up paying the layaway off early. I would gladly deal with her again! :goldstar

4. An awesome buyer! Thank you! :)

5. I bought some soom parts from her, communication was good, shipping was fast, it was well packed to. So I'm a happy buyer :)

6. I bought a Soom Shale from her - everything went fine and fast, would love to recommend her! <3

7. I bought a pair of Soom Bygg hooves from Ereskigal. She was really friendly and helpful. we had a bit or a problem with the post. But in the end it worked out and I am really happy. I really Recommend her. Thank you so much! A++

8. I bought a pair of hooves from Ereskigal.
      The contact was very friendly and the shipping fast. I highly recommend it.

9. I sold an Iplehouse Barahan to Ereskigal on layaway. She paid the layaway very quickly, with great communication. Definitely a recommended buyer!

Thanks again! :chocoberry

10. I bought a pair of Cass fins from Ereskigal. Shipped promptly and arrived in great condition. Thanks

11. I sold an iplehouse tedros chimera tail to ereskigal and she was a pure pleasure to wirk with. Thanks again! Cheers!

12. Ereskigalsold me a pair of soom breccia fantasy hands ^_^ shipped quickly, safely packed, and perfect communication during the whole transaction.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!
      thank you so much for this flawless transaction!

13. I bought a set of Hati and Skoll wigs from Ereskigal and they arrived nice and quick and exactly as described! I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks bunches :aheartbea

14. I sold Iplehouse Chase Chimera parts to Ereskigal and everything went smoothly! Perfect international transaction! :)

15. ive buyd her soom cass head.
      she accepted that i would pay on layaway in 3 times.
      after the last payment she sended the head quick to me.
      she was verry friendley and plesent to mail with.
      thank you. high recommended.

16. I bought Soom Migma from Ereskigal! It was a pleasure working with Ereskigal! Thank you for working with me even with no feedback for me and thank for really fast shipping!
      Thank you! Migma is really gorgeous!:D

17. I bought a Soom Breccia body from Ereskigal.
      Transaction was perfect; friendly communication and fast shipping.
      Thanks a lot for this transaction!!! RECOMMENDED 100%

18. Hi! I bought the seller Breccias feet, and very happy with the way she treated my stupid questions, and easily find an approach to the deal! Thank you very much!

19. Ereskigal bought my Benmore antlers, & everything went perfectly! Excellent communication, fun to talk to, & I would definitely recommend. :3

Thanks again! =3

20. Ereskigal participated in my Benmore split for a head and everything went great. Very easy to work with, payments sent promptly, great communication. Thanks so much!