1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eri-chan

Mar 5, 2007

1. Eri-chan purchased a F60 Lishe head from me and it was probably the quickest payment I've ever received. Super easy to deal with, very friendly and let me know when the package arrived safely. Would happily deal with her anytime in the future. Thanks again Eri and I hope you love your new girl! <3

2. Eri-chan purchased a Delf Soony head from me and the transaction went brilliantly. Extremely nice and paid quickly, thank you .

3. I purchased a minifee body from Eri-chan! She was very good with communication, friendly, and prompt! She allowed me a short layaway and even took photos for me with another doll I'm interested in to show how the bodies/sizes compare. When shipping was delayed, she let me know and even threw in some freebies. I couldn't ask for a better seller, thank you!

4. Saw Eri-chan's wtb for a Delf girl type 1 body and offered her one and payment was fast and very pleasant to talk to and was just all around very understanding.
      Would definitely not hesitate to deal with Eri-chan again! ^.^

5. Eri-chan bought a Leeke wig from me and paid right away and was really great to deal with. Thank you!!

6. Eri-chan bought Tan IM Hound from me. She has finished the layaway much earlier than the the agreed term. Communication was excellent, Eri-chan was very patient when the parcel went long.
      She was very pleasant to do business with, prompt with payment, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Definitely would do business with her again! Thanks a lot for purchase!

7. Eri-chan bought my Delf Soony head on a short layaway and yet again AMAZING! Communication was great, payments were fast and on time. Also always friendly and very kind! Can't say how much this gal is amazing! 100% recommend!

8. Eri-chan bought a luts body from me! Paid ASAP and was wonderful!

9. I've just hada wonderful transaction with Eri-chan! She agreed to sell her Celine to me even though she stated she wouldn't ship internationally in her sales post, but still she agreed and made me so happy!! She was very helpful during the transaction and when the tracking showed nothing, she kept me informed!

Thank you again forthe wonderful transaction, I'd definitely do business with her again! :D

10. :thumbup 100% POSITIVE

I bought Eri-chan's Unoa Elder Bro kit in paradise skin and was very pleased with the transaction. She was open to my layaway proposal and when I was unable to make a full payment on one of my installments, she was really cool about it and extended the layaway for me. After my final pyament, bro was shipped out and arrived quickly. He was very well packed and in pretty much untouched, new condition. Eri-chan is one of the best sellers I've come across here, really pleasant in her pms, and I just appreciate members like her <3 I really can't say enough good things.

Thank you so much!

11. I bought a slightly damaged Narae from Eri-chan. Everything went very smoothly. She was super responsive and a pleasure to work with. She also shipped the doll very quickly! I highly recommend buying from her and I would do it again.

12. Positive feedback for eri-chan. I purchased a Spirit Doll Smart body from them and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick shipment, great packaging, and the body arrived exactly as described. Thank you so much!

13. Eri-chan responded to my wanted thread for Liria SP Head. She was also able to do a short layaway for me and shipped the head out promptly after the last payment was sent! Would definitely buy from her again! thank you! :)

14. I bought a FeePle60 Lishe from Eri-chan, and everything went smoothly! Great communication, good packing, and quickly shipped. Thank you so much!

15. I sold a Nobilitydoll Emotional body to Eri-chan and the transaction was great! Communication was friendly and prompt and payment was timely as well. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer ~

16. Some very late feedback. I sold a Delf Woosoo head to Eri! I had nothing but a perfect transaction, thanks so much <3

17. Eri-chan is a terrific seller! Excellent communication, and she included a couple gifts with the Unoa I bought from her and a nice note. <3

18. I purchased Eri-chan's minifee Rheia. Eri-chan shipped super quick !!! Communication was wonderful! And everything is as in pictures!
      Thank you so much! Great seller :D

19. I bought @Eri-chan's Delf Soony on layaway. She was very prompt with answering my questions and shipped out when she said she would. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you.

20. Just purchased a Dollshe IM Hound from Eri-chan -Thanks for a great transaction! Love my new guy - It was a pleasure doing business with you! : )