1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for esqueTHIRTEEN

Jun 28, 2008

1. I purchased some skinny jeans for my CP boy. They came as quick as can be expected over seas and all and they are in perfect condition. esqueThirteen was very pleasant with the transaction and has great communication! Thanks again!

2. I sold a dress and a wig to Jen. She is a wonderful buyer; she has fast communication and payment and she's incredibly friendly and easy to work with. I'd gladly recommend her to others!

3. I sold a pair of iplehouse high heel feet to esqueTHIRTEEN. she was pleasant to work with, paid promptly, and good communication. A+ buyer

4. I sold an outfit to esqueTHIRTEEN :) paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived! Very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you!

5. I bought a skirt from esqueTHIRTEEN. Shipping was quick and she was great with communication! She let me know when the items shipped and provided tracking numbers.

Thanks for such a smooth transaction!

6. Bought some black high tops off esqueTHIRTEEN and have to say it was a wonderful transaction! She posted them carefully and arrived here all in good time. Would happily buy from esqueTHIRTEEN again! ^_^

7. I bought a dress from esqueTHIRTEEN - it was a very pleasant and easy transaction. She was very helpful and polite and sent the dress quickly, which arrived in perfect condition. I would love to deal with her again. Thank you :)

8. esqueTHIRTEEN responded to my WTB thread. An easy transaction.

9. Bought a SD hoodie from Jen, extremely smooth transection and everything just went perfectly. <3 Will definitely buy from her again! 8D

10. I purchased a Roselied outfit from esqueTHIRTEEN. Communication was great, everything was packed very neatly, and the outfit arrived to me quickly and in wonderful condition. Would definitely buy from again. ^_^

11. I bought a DOD set from Esque and it's a great set! Nice communication. Recommended!

12. I sold a Yo-SD Kun to esqueTHIRTEEN, and it had been a wonderful transaction. She made prompt payments and was a pleasure to talk with. I will definitely recommend her!

13. esqueTHIRTEEN commissioned me to paint 2 of her kids' face-up and the whole way is an extra impressive experience. :)
      Fast and friendly communication with super smooth transaction. Very happy at all~

Thank you so much~ :aheartbea

14. Bought a pair of jeans from esqueTHIRTEEN, received them on time & in excellent condition. Thanks! :)

15. Bought a wig from esqueTHIRTEEN, very friendly communication, a really good seller~!

16. Sold a YoSD set to her and it was a pleasant transaction :) would def do business with again. Thanks!

17. Bought a dress set and jeans from esqueTHIRTEEN!
      The whole transaction was enjoyable ! ^_^

Will definitely buy from her again!
      :chocoberry

18. I bought a YoSD dress from esqueTHIRTEEN. Very nice seller, fast and easy to work with. Thank you once again for the lovely dress and smooth transaction :)

19. esqueTHIRTEEN bought a few clothing items from me. Her payment was prompt and she is very friendly. She is especially courteous and communicative, an all around pleasure to deal with!

20. I traded with esqueTHIRTEEN for some clothes^^ She was really nice throughout the whole transaction and the clothes from her were perfect, I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again^^