1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Essie

Jun 18, 2007

1. I did a trade with EssieKL, and everything was fantastic! She's great to deal with, very nice and fast pm's, and a sweet person! The doll arrived safe and packed well, and she included some very nice extras! Thanks so much! Best to you!

2. EssieKL has also participated in my Canvas Shoes group order and was very understanding when her shoes were mistakenly excluded from the order. Her patience was very much appreciated as I sorted things out. She's a gracious participant and I would do business with her again without hesitation.

:clover Thank you so much~ :clover

3. Essiekl is an awesome seller!! I bought a Volks Yori head from her, and she is just stunning! The shipping was the fastest I think I've ever seen, communication was excellent, and I even got a little surprise in the package! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

4. Essie commissioned me a pair of pink&white striped socks and everything was so great! :D

She is extremely kind, and made me two pairs free of charge, shipped very fast, offered to send new socks if they didn't fit, and shipped them safe and adorably packaged...:)

Delightful to recieve her services, and I would HIGHLY recommend Essie for any purchase!:thumbup

I hope to purchase from her in the future....
      -hihihellokitty:kitty2

5. Essiekl participated in my second Dream of Doll group order and as always, she is just a great person to do business with. Sweeter than sugar and friendly as ever, I'd deal with her anytime. :D

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

6. Essiekl is such a wonderful person who was so sweet and gifted me a couple of items for my MNF. All of it was very nicely done and I would defiantly deal with her again. ^^ I can't thank her enough. She shipped it out fast and communication was awesome. Very Highly Recommended~ Thank you

7. I was gifted two pairs of MNF stockings from essiekl after finding what I'd wanted to buy from her was unavailable. They showed up today and I love them! They're wonderfully soft, well sewn, and fit better than any other socks I've gotten for my girl. Essie was swift responding to me and so friendly. She's a joy to deal with, just top notch. Cannot recommend this seller enough! :) Thanks again and again~

8. I sold a DD head to essiekl- who was super great to do business with! Paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived asap! A fantastic buyer who I'd do business with again, thank you!

9. Purchased a yosd pj set from Essie. Communication was excellent, transaction went smoothly and she shipped out my items quickly! She was such a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much Essie!!! And I LOVED the little extras!!!

10. Bought a MNF outfit, WOWZA!
      Great communication, shipped quick, arrived quick!, very nice too!
      Lovely person to buy from =^.^=
      Will be buying from again!

11. i bought a yosd sized undershirt/underwear set from essiekl and was pleasantly surprised when i received free thigh-high stockings in addition to the ones they promised! the quality is excellent and the seller was quick to respond to my PMs. would definitely recommend essiekl and will most likely work with them again. :aheartbea

12. Essie took part in my Dollshe Eyes GO and I couldn't be happier to work with her. Our order was delayed couple of times but she was always patient and understanding thoughout the whole waiting period which I truly apperciate. A great GO partner!

13. Bought two wigs from Essie and it was a wonderful transaction. The wigs are wonderful, the communication was fun and often and the shipping was superior. A++++ all the way. Thanks Essie-my girls love you!!!

14. Bought some socks for my girls and Essie is an awesome seller and a fast shipper. The girls love the new items and thanks for
      the extras:) Highly recommend!

15. I got a pair of bloomers from Essie! very generous and an absolute sweetheart. The bloomers were made really well; very professional looking. Love them! Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a Slim MSD underwear set from Essie and not only received one pair of stockings as a gift but 2 and a t-shirt! They're all very lovely and everything was very well packaged. Not only was she a pleasure to deal with, friendly and communicative, but she definitely seems to go the extra mile. Definitely a great seller :)

17. I purchased ShuShu from Essie and the transaction was flawless. Quick communications and quick shipper.

18. Purchased some cute little shorts and shirt for my little Misao that came with a pillow and another pair of socks... It fits perfectly and I love her in them!! ^_^ Thank you~!

19. I purchased a YoSd underwear set from EssieKL- and they were just ADORABLE! Communication was great and shipping was fast! The items are well packaged and well made. I will love to buy from her again!

20. I purchased an Elfdoll Queen Ellie Sooah from Essie and I couldn't be happier. Essie was wonderful! When I expressed concern about her arriving before I left on vacation she literally dropped everything and made shipping Sooah her priority. I was impressed, she could just as easily encouraged me to pay for faster shipping. This on top of the fact she was on the verge of moving! Sooah arrived securely packaged and in perfect condition. I would be happy to do business with Essie again and would recommend her to anyone. :fangirl: