1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Essie

Jun 18, 2007

1. I bought Chicline Lishe from Essie. I could ask for a better seller, the doll was shipped the same day I sent payment. Thank you for a such wonderful experience!

2. This was my second transaction with Essie and it was as wonderful as the first! Sweet PMs and fast payment! Looking forward to doing business again!

3. EssieKL was part of the 2011 Hello Kitty International Gift Swap. She was my partner for the swap, and was absolutely wonderful! She shipped her items right on time, everything was well packaged and the gifts were marvelous. The package arrived here safe and sound, and my little Emily loved every bit of it! Highly recommended for swaps, as she stays true to her word and went above and beyond with every detail. Thank you so much, Essie. ♥

4. Was one of Essiekl's partners for the 2011 International Valentine Swap. Was really happy how everything turned out! The package was wonderful, arrived safe and was shipped in a timely manner. Great partner to have. ^^

5. essiekl participated in my Crobidoll Group Order. Friendly communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

6. Essie is a proper and absolute angel. She read my WTB a Daria wig and offered me one she just got with her girl. The price was very fair, the communication delightful and her packing was done with great care and generosity.

I'm so glad she responded to my thread. Best possible outcome EVER!

7. Essiekl participated in my recent Crobidoll GO. Great communication and quick payments, would happily do business with again!

8. Essie bought some artetje brushes from me! Perfect transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

9. I had an awesome time with Essie. I inquired about some socks that where sold out but she made another set for me in record time and they came perfectly made and with some extra sweet. Thank you so much! It was an awesome transaction. I would not hesitate to order from her again and again!

10. I bought a pair of eyes from Essiekl and it was a wonderful experience. She shipped super fast and even gave me some yummy candies! Communication was excellent and she packages with utmost care! Thank you!

11. essiekl bought a SD sized shoes from me.
      essiekl is an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton! :)

12. I just had a wonderful fast & professional transaction with essiekl and the eyes I bought from Essie are beautiful. Thank you so much and hope to buy from you again. I highly recommend this seller!

13. essiekl participated in the 2011 Halloween Swap I hosted.
      Prompt, and got everything out in the allotted time frame.
      Very reliable!
      Thanks!

14. I bought shoes from Essie, and she is the best seller you could ever hope for! The shoes were perfect, mailed in record time and packaged beautifully. She's also thoughtful and very friendly. Highest recommendations!

15. I bought shoes from Essie and she is an awesome seller. She's really nice, the shoes are perfect and she shipped very quickly. I would highly recommend Essie.

16. Bought a *gorgeous* YoSD outfit, and it arrived super quickly! Essie has been one of the nicest people, too! Thanks again!!!

17. I bought some yoSD clothes and shoes from Essikiel! She was very fast in her responses, very kind and shipped very fast!
      I would reccomend her to anyone warmly! :D

18. I bought a pair of eyes from Essie, and it was a wonderful experience. Communcation was fast and friendly. Shipping was also very fast and she packaged the eyes so well that I felt like receiving a gift :) I'd love to buy from her again in future. Thanks a lot!

19. i recently bought a blue riding hood outfit from Essie for a secret santa gift. She kept good communication throughout the hole transaction. overall a excellent experience. if given the chance i would buy from her again. i highly recommend her. :3

20. I've bought a pair of ED eyes from Essie.The package is nice and came with a little lovely gift!The most important thing is the eyes are very nice~

Thank you very very much!!!