1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Essie

Jun 18, 2007

1. essiekl bought a Volks outfit from me. Pleasant communication and prompt payment, absolutly would recommend. Thank you for the transaction♥

2. I traded my F01 for Essie's SD16 Kira.
      This is my very first trade on DOA and I must say, the whole transaction is EXCELLENT!
      Essie is a very good trader. She was very kind on answering all my questions and mailed out Kira on the date promised. Doll was packed very well and included everything promised! Very responsible DOAer!
      Highly recommended! (^___^)y

3. Sold a Volks DD dress set to Essie. Communication was good, payment was quick and she let me know once it arrived. Thanks!

4. EssieKL was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld group order and was, not surprisingly at all, just divine to deal with. As always, communication from their end leaves nothing at all to be desired and invoices were taken care of with the swiftest of speed. I am always willing to do business with them and cannot recommend them highly enough. :)

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

5. ***Positive Feedback for Essiekl***

I recently sold a pair of Dollheart YoSD boots to Essie. She was very quick to reply to her PMs and was very friendly. She paid promptly and let me know when the boots arrived; I appreciate both of these things. I would gladly enter into a transaction with her in the future. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

6. essiekl took part in my Dollshe eyes GO. Payment was quick, communication was great, very recommended! Thanks!

7. I bought the Alice Pink dress for my Yo-Megu. Beautiful workmanship, great communication and super fast shipping. Thank you!

8. It has always been a pleasure to deal with Essie. Communication is always great and transaction is always problem-free. Highly recommended!!

9. Purchased a pair of wigs. Communication was always fast and polite, and the items were packed with great care. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would love to do business with her again!

Thank you!

10. essiekl participated in my Crobidoll group order. She paid promptly and responded to all communication quickly and clearly, and was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you for joining the order!

11. So positive! I bought an Alice dress from Essie. She is wonderful to work with, very patient and talented! The dress is fantastic!
      [​IMG]

12. Essie was my swap partner for my Pretty Princess swap. She made a gorgeous dress for my girl and was a pleasure to have in my swap.

13. Bought a doll body from her and it was a fantastic transaction;
      she was great with communication and shipped out really quickly!

Thanks again, essiekl!

14. I bought a blue Alice tiny outfit from Essie. She was extremely sweet to deal with, quick in communications and shipped fast. The outfit was packed beautifully in a box - it was like opening haute couture. :) I think this is possibly the nicest transaction I've ever experienced. Would definitely buy from Essie again! <3

15. Made a trade with Essie and she is wonderful! Quick and friendly communication, she let me know when the package was sent. Everything arrived quickly and super well packaged. Definitely would do business with again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much!!

16. Perfect transaction with Essie who purchased a Nono from me on layaway. Payment was as agreed and communication was excellent. A wonderful buyer. Thanks!!

17. Essie commissioned me for a faceup on her girl. She was very sweet and patient, and the communication was excellent! She paid right away when I was done with her girl, would definitely recommend her! :)

18. Essie commissioned me for FCS order.
      She is very friendly through out the transaction, she pays fast and she is a very sweet person to deal with!!
      It was my great pleasure to do business with her! And of course, she is definitely recommended for everyone!

a Thousand thanks!

19. [h=2]Essie bought Lin + Soom Hybrid from me[/h]smooth transaction, everything's perfect. highly recommend buyer
      Thank you very much^^

20. essiekl bought a body from me and the buyer was extremely pleasant to deal with. :) The transaction was prompt, communication quick and courteous and I was notified immediately upon the package's arrival. I would love to deal with the buyer again! :aheartbea

Thank you very much~!