1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evee

May 16, 2008

1. Evee bought a set of SD Doll Leaves hands from me. She paid on time and let me know when they arrived. She's very sweet and I would definitely like to deal with her again. :)

2. Evee bought a DZ Momo from me. she is good in communication and the payment was fast, thanx so much

3. Positive feedback for Evee: She bought an Abio Angel head from me. Payment was very quick. Communication was great, she is very attentive and nice. She let me know as soon as soon as the head arrived to her.
      Thank you very much!! ^_^

4. I sold some hands to Evee. She paid on time and was very nice through the whole transaction. A great buyer!

5. Evee bought a LUTS Event Head from me.
      She paid on time and was very polite and sweet in every PM we trade during the transaction, letting me know when the box arrived to her!
      I'd deal again with her!

6. I bought a Migidoll/Volks hybrid from Evee. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Very friendly and I had a lot of fun. The doll came in perfect condition, with fresh strings and little presents. I can only say, thank you very much and stay the way you are.

7. Evee bought iplehouse SID body from me.
      Everything went fine she paid on time and communication was good.
      Thank you!

8. I bought the Notdoll Argeia head from Evee. The head comes super fast and has great condition. Communication with Evee was very nice and easy. I will deal with Evee again with great pleasure. Thanks.

9. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Leeke GIFT accesory to her. She was fast with payment and nice with communication. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I recommend her 100%

10. I bought from Evee an Obitsu 1st body + unused Haruka head, and I just her in the mail yesterday! I couldn't believe how fast she arrived, and how well packaged she was! Thank you so much again! Great seller! I can't wait to show her off completely done! :D ♥

11. I've dealt with Evee before and it was again a wonderful transaction! It was a pleasure to deal with her, giving my neglected Napidoll Ricardo head a new home. I can recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.:)

12. She bought a pair of hands from me and the payment was quick and fast!
      Will love to do business with her again!

Yours-Dre

13. If you have a chance to trade/sell/buy with Evee—do so! She is extremely easy to work with, great at communicating, and everything about the transaction went smoothly. The Dollinian Tiny I adopted from her is even cuter in person than the pictures and I adore her. Thanks for a great transaction!

14. I sold two automail arms to Evee. It was a very pleasant transaction; prompt and friendly PM responses and prompt payment.
      I would love to do business with Evee again :)
      Thanks!

15. Evee bought me a stained and heavily yellowed AA boy body. I have only one word to sentance to say. Thank you the transaction was perfect I totally recommand her to everyone!♥ She paid me fast and replied as fast as she could~ She is such a nice person♥

DankeSchön~!:aheartbea

16. i just had a trade with miss Evee and everything went beautifully! the transaction and communication went so well we even became good friends out of it!

everything she sent was wonderfully packaged and each item was even gift-wrapped, (i felt like it was christmas!) she even included some lovely extras that me and my dolly simply adore!

she shipped fast, is EXCELLENT with communication and is an absolute dear to work with, i recommend her to any buyer or seller here on DoA!!!

17. Evee bought a sc-doll Soil from me. The communication was great, prompt payment and let me know as soon as she received the item. ^_^ Thank you so much!

18. Evee bought Benjamin head from me, great buyer! definitely recommended to deal with!

19. i purchased a notdoll aletheia head from evee and she was so pleasant to deal with - a great transaction and i would happily buy from her again!

20. Evee bought a pair of hands from me. Very good communication and prompt payment, great buyer!
      I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!!