1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evenstar1

Dec 11, 2008

1. evenstar partipated in my chrom split. everthing when beyond awesomely with her. and i'd love to work with her agian any time.

2. I participated in Evenstar1's Chrom split! everything went smoothly, and the costume arrived safe and sound! great split!

3. Took part in a split organized by her. :3
      The part that I received was safely wrapped, all the time she kept up good communication and I'm pleased with the transaction. ;)
      Thank you very much for everything. ^-^

4. I participated too in Evenstar1's Chrom split! Always friendly and communicative ^^ He´s arrived very soon and safe *O* great split! Much thanks for all Evenstar1 =)

5. Fab person to be in a split with. Good communication and the body arrived safe and sound and I'm a happy clam! :)

6. I purchased a DOI body from her on a 2 month layaway.
      excellent communication, and an extremely understanding seller.
      Shipped pretty much on time, just a day late, but it still arrived on time, packaged perfectly, and exactly as described :)

^_^ thank you!

7. Evenstar1 bought a leeke msd wig from me, and it was a perfect transaction, thank you :)

8. I recently did a faceup for Evenstar1. Good communication and a friendly person to work with :)

9. My transaction with Evenstar1 was not perfect, like so many others had.

Week 0: She wanted to buy my DOB Libra at the end of July, with a layaway and a partial trade for an SD Coat and a MSD Cloak. I said the layaway would be 3 weeks maximum, as I was in Canada for that long and trying to take advantage of the cheaper shipping system.

Week 1: Evenstar started work on the two items.

Week 3: She promises to give me pictures ‘tomorrow’ and fails to do so. Then, getting worried about my deadline, I ask if she can actually pay before I leave for England. The answer was no, can’t pay within the given timeframe because someone bailed on her commission wise. I’m alright with that, because I felt there was no time left in Canada to get a buyer who would appreciate the better shipping.

Week 5: The items are still not done. That’s fine and normal, but I’m getting PMs every two weeks (some that I’ve initiated) which is not cool.

Week 7: I have another pm apologising for the delay and she’ll get the coats done by the end of the week and I’ll be given pictures ‘tomorrow’. I start getting seriously worried at how far my commission has gone. I have no pictures, just Evenstar1’s word on how much she’s done. This was the second time I was told I would have pictures ‘tomorrow’. I was also very annoyed at the fact that I have given a layaway deadline and that was ignored. It was my fault that I did not ask for a deadline on when the clothes would be finished. I stupidly assumed at the beginning that this would be all sorted out within the three weeks of Canada.

‘Tomorrow’ came and passed. I waited an extra day, to doubly make sure it wasn’t the time zone’s fault before sending an ‘I am unimpressed’ pm to Evenstar1. I gave a deadline of a weekend to give me pictures, and holding to her word that she could ship them out ‘next week’.

Week 8: No pictures. The commission isn’t complete. I get more apologies and ANOTHER promise to have pictures ‘today’. No pictures then either. We agree to take Libra out of this transaction, and I just pay for the clothes and be done with it.

Week 10: I pm Evenstar1 that money will come into my paypal this week so I could just pay upfront instead of waiting another week for the money to come in. She replies with another ‘I’ll have pictures for you today’ pm and at which point I respond with a pretty angry pm at her lack of following through with her word.

She follows through with her word, and give me pictures. One item is fine, but the other (the SD Coat was to be painted to be Fai Flourite’s Coat) was outlined using fabric paints you buy in tubes. I wasn’t about to pay $60 extra for that type of work. I then discovered that Evenstar had no idea how to do a painted pattern on a BJD coat, but
      . Either way, I was told that she would start a new one tonight, and hopefully have it done by the next day (end of week 10)

Week 11: She hadn’t started on the coat, but she will tonight, and have it done by tomorrow.

Week 13: I pm Evenstar1 asking if I would be getting a discount after the 13 weeks of waiting, the flaking of the DOB Libra transaction, and the fact I was paying full price for her to test different painting methods on my commissioned piece. A pm back states that she had been ill, and was unable to do anything doll related (including starting my new Fai SD coat). She told me it was possible to just send out the completed doll cloak and finish the transaction that way. Feeling bad that she wasted materials and time, I paid for the cloak. She said it would be shipped out the following Tuesday.

Week 15: Evenstar1 PMs me to say that she hadn’t had time to ship out my item. Two Tuesdays had passed before she had told me. I wasn’t aware that she meant a general Tuesday, nor that she had to wait a week before telling me. However, she pms to say that she will ship it out the next day, and she does. However, the final, beautiful icing on the cake was that she missed out a number in the tracking number she gave me. I had no way of confirming where it was myself, only her promise that it’ll arrive on Monday. It did arrive on said Monday, and I consider the matter finally over.

In short: Evenstar1 had caused me to put Libra on an unnecessarily long hold, dragged out the entire transaction by giving me fake promises, tried to use my commission piece as a test piece, and made me feel that this transaction was not serious to her in any way. Do not commission her to make any clothes for you. They are not her priority to complete for you.

10. I was in a GO that she hosted. Everything was great and I am so happy with everything. Thank you so much!!

11. I participated in Evenstar1's Chrom split. Good comunication, very fast... all perfect!! Thanks ^^

12. I`m bought from Evenstar1 Euclase.
      Everything was great, thank you for my dream)

13. I bought the Minimee Noctis head from Evenstar1 and the transaction was the closest thing to instant gratification I've had in a while. :) I paid on Friday, he was shipped on Saturday, and he was in hand on Tuesday. Packaged wonderfully and arrived in perfect shape! Thank you so much! :D

14. I traded my DOI Kalix for Soom Beyla, Chrom human head and human hands. Everything went smoothly, always fast to reply to pm's and she shipped them out fast. Would love to work with her again.

15. Evenstar1 purchased the Fairyland Breakaway MNF Set from me on layaway. Payments were received and the transaction went well. Thank you!

16. Participated in her Bygg's and Beyla split (Full Human Beyla with open head + two pairs of eyes). I'm very pleased with my little girl. Thanks. ^_^

17. I am split Bygg wings with Evenstar1. No problem. All perfect. Thank You very much :D

18. Evenstar1 took part in my Iplehouse Yur Astrologer Split, I had a few problems getting money from her, I had to ask for each payment repeatedly, which I found very irritating. Despite this she was quite apologetic about it and the transaction was completed. She's a nice person and i'm sure if she hadn't been so busy and if communication on her side had been better things would have gone smoother.. but it wasnt a pleasent transaction for me :\

19. Evenstar1 and I did a trade and it was a perfect transaction. The item was well packaged and she communicates well and politely throughout PMs. Thank you so much.

20. Evenstar1 commissioned me to paint two heads, and as always, everything went wonderful. ^__^ Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much! <333