1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evenstar1

Dec 11, 2008

1. I joined Evenstar1's Soom Migma split for the horns. Communication was great and everything went smooth. I would for sure join a split of hers again.

2. I joined Evenstar1's Soom Migma split for the bat feet. They are super awesome! Even though I joined a little late - she was great with letting me squeeze in, communication was fine, and she shipped them to me well wrapped. Thanks!

3. I was in a Migma split that Evenstar1 hosted. I bought the long nailed hands. She was great to deal with! The packing was amazing! Many thanks! :)

4. Evenstar traded my Tender shall for some soom items

I am very happy with my items : ) Thanks

5. Evenstar1 participated in my Harry Potter swap and was a great participant. Even though she shipped a little past the deadline, she kept me well informed. I would recommend having her in swaps. Thanks!

6. I joined a split Evenstar1 was running during Soom's male Free Choice event. Since I ordered the body she allowed it to be shipped to me which I really appreciated! She kept great communication and let me know as soon as he shipped. I'm SO happy we both got exactly what we wanted, it couldn't have been a more perfect split, thank you so much!!

7. I did a short layaway with Evenstar1 for a Juri B head and had a smooth transaction. We laid out all the parameters, and she always kept in communication and paid her payments promptly. Thanks again!

8. Sold a lahoo head to this person. Very nice and paid fast.

9. I was part of a split runned by Evenstar1 and everything went well. Communication was great, she stayed in touch with me and even when I had problem with the last layaway, she was patient and kind. She is a very trustful person, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!! <3

10. Evenstar1 purchased a pair of horns from me on layaway. He (based on the name of the PP account) replied to every message so fast; literally right after me sending them! Evenstar1 kind of forgot about the horns though...but it all got resolved in the end! (he sent the final payment when he said he would) Otherwise, everything else was as smooth as can possibly be.

11. Evenstar1 bought my dreaming bory on layaway. She paid it off early, communication was great and she let me know right away when she received him. A great buyer!

12. Evenstar1 traded a pair of resin wings, and outfit and some cash for a limited DOT head. Overall he was very patient and a pleasure to communicate with (since the trade items changed several times), always providing pictures on request and responding very quickly. His items arrived in perfect condition and also communicated the arrival of the head on his end. I wouldn't mind dealing with him again in the future :)

13. I split a DoD Elf Ducan fullset with Evenstar1. Evenstar1 bought the doll and sent out the outfit and wig to me quickly after receiving the order. Communication was good and everything went well. I would be happy to deal with this user again~

14. Was part of Evenstar1's Soom Goss split. Communication was great, and shipping fine. Thanks for running a split again!

15. I was also part of Evenstar1's Soom Goss split. Communication was great, and shipping went fine. I'm very satisfied with her as a split leader. Thanks for running a split again!

16. I did a partial trade with Evenstar1 and everything went pretty well! I did have to send reminders for payment a couple times due to busy schedule but the body is as described and was sent as agreed. It arrived very fast and packed extremely well.
      I would gladly do business with Evenstar1 anytime. Thank you!

17. I did a partial trade/sale with Evanstar1 for my unicenta body. Communication was great and the heads and payment arrived in a timely fashion as well as being well packaged. Evanstar1 was also very understanding when it came to some of my travel limitations and a little shipping snafu and is an absolute dear.

I would totally recommend her as a buyer again. I am very happy with my half and sorry it took so long to post feedback. A+ buyer here, thank you!

18. I bought a DOT tender elf share head from him, and it was a wonderful transaction. He shipped the day after I paid and sent a tracking number right after. I got the head well packaged and safe a few days later. A+++

19. Evenstar1 was apart of my Souldoll Isaac split and everything went great, there were no problems and communication was good. I look forward to our future split! Thank you!

20. Evenstar1 had participated in my Fairyland Ital split on the clothes and wig. Great communication, fast pms and prompt payment. Highly recommended buyer / split member~! Thank you~! :)