1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evenstar1

Dec 11, 2008

1. had a great layaway transaction with Evenstar1, she bought my Soom Epidos elf head and horn on a short layaway..unfortunately I had to prompt her for each subsequent payment after the deposit but it all worked out in the end
      and it was a good transaction.

2. Evenstar1 purchased my Ital attire. Paid sooner than expected and let me know when it arrived safely. Selling to Evenstar1 was a pleasure ^^

3. I was also part of Evenstar1's Dream of Doll Elf the B split. Communication was great, and shipping went fine. I'm very satisfied with her as a split leader. Thanks for running a split again!

4. We was a part of evenstar1`s Dream of Doll Split .
      The communication was good ^^ a very friendly person and the package arrives safe @ home ^^
      we highly recommend her ^^

thanks a lot

5. Evenstar1 bought a Luts Delf Claus from me on a short layaway. Great communication and kept to the payment plan, excellent buyer! Thank you so much!

6. I bought a Dreaming Bory head from Evenstar1. Everything went well, thank you so much!

7. Evenstar1 bought my Volks Arashi on lay away. All payments were eventually made, but I think nearly every single payment was at least a few days late. They are just very busy and tend to forget about payments. No big deal to me, but if you are needing the money exactly on time, you may have to remind Evenstar1 for each payment. Evenstar1 was very nice and pleasant to work with, just very busy with other things and needed more leeway with deadlines.

8. Evenstar1 took part in my Soom Split. Payment was sent on time. There was some delay on shipping payment to her, but everything went smoothly.

9. has a good transaction with Evenstar1, she bought a doll from me, she finished the layaway with some delay but everything gone smoothly, and she let me know when the doll arrived.

10. Evenstar1 and I did a trade and it was fantastic--I sent her an enormous Dollshe man and she sent me back a suave and handsome Soom Puss, with all his extra and his shipping papers! Thank you so much! And I would buy, sell or trade again anytime with Evenstar1!

11. Sold a MNM KH Sora head to Evenstar1. Overall a great transaction! Evenstar1 paid when they said they would and let me know when the head arrived. Would definitely sell to again.

12. Evenstar1 bought a luts event head from me on layaway and overall the transaction was smooth and they even let me know when the head arrived:):thumbup

13. Bought a DOD Tender Kaillar head from Evenstar1- awesome transaction, great communication super fast shipping and careful packaging. Would definitely buy from Evenstar1 again

Thank you!!!

14. I did a partial trade with Evenstar for my Iplehouse Chase. She was great to work with and communication was always prompt. I would do business again ^^ Thank you!

15. Evenstar1 bought my Noctis Minimee head on layaway and she was great to work with, communication was excellent, payments on time,I would do business with her anytime! Thanks so much for giving Noctis a great new home!

16. bought a AS outfit. clear communication, shipped when she said she would. Even made sure to go back and ship an additional package for a portion of the outfit that was left out that she notified me of immediately. Very pleasant to work with.

17. Bought 2 Soom heads from Evenstar1 and the transaction was perfect. Communication was great and fast shipping. Very friendly person and a pleasure to do business with. I couldn't be happier with our transaction. Thank you!