1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Everlasting Babies

Jan 31, 2010

1. Jo purchased pukipuki pong pong clown set from me & paid me instantly! This lovely lady is so very nice to sell to & I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you Jo so very much!

2. Jo purchased a Pukifee Bonnie from me & paid me immediately! She is such a pleasure to sell to, a wonderful person & a new dolly friend! Thank you Jo, wish I could reach thru the computer & give you a
      big hug!

3. I bought an EID jacket from Jo and I am delighted with it.

She was friendly and helpful, shipping was swift and the jacket is gorgeous:D

A perfect transaction. :) Thank you Jo.

4. ive bough a pukisha ear and paws and feet paw set with extra pair of ears <3

thanks you very much<3

very nice person buy from her anitime<3
      friendly buyer<3
      fast shipping carefully pack too <3

thanks again
      trixy

5. I got my PukiFee Ante from Jo. It was a wonderful transaction, and she was very good at keeping me up to date with where my dollie was. She was also really good with the price, since I could not afford the initial price she was asking for. I would not hesitate to have another transaction with Jo! Really wonderful!!

6. Jo answered my WTB thread and let me adopt her sleepy Kaka :) That was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, fast shipping and the doll was super carefully packed. Very friendly and wonderful person to talk to. I can recommend Jo as a great seller and would definitely buy from her again. Thanks SO MUCH, Jo! :fangirl:

7. I bought a Juri '11 head from Jo and she was wonderful to deal with! She was quick to respond to PMs and was a delight to speak with. :) I highly recommend her as a seller!

8. Everlasting_Babies and I just had a great transaction that I couldn't be happier with. She purchased my Real puki Soso and I purchased her Minifee Mirwen head. We didn't plan to buy each other's stuff it just happened that way. It was great to deal with her, she's so friendly and nice to chat with. She paid super fast, and then when I bought the minifee head from her she shipped her off within 30 minutes! Talk about service lol :) My head arrived safe and sound, and very quickly, she was very well packed for the journey from Australia to here. Everlasting_babies is a great buyer, and a great seller. Always a pleasure :) xox

9. Bought a Minifee Body from Everlasting Babies and this has been a very smooth transaction! She's friendly, funny, reliable and helpful!
      Packaged the body AMAZINGLY and shipped fast! Was so kind about my shipping requests, also!
      I TOTALLY reccomend her to everyone.. If I had the opportunity, I would totally deal with her again!
      Thank you!
      ;)

10. I tagged along with a Fairyland order that Jo was making. She was very VERY nice and kept me up to date always with the progress of my pukipuki faceplate (as it was delayed). She was very organised and kept tabs on everything. She sent everything as soon as possible, and packaged it safely.
      I would certainly love to deal with her again.

11. I bought a Juri multihead from Jo and it arrived safe despite the evil customs!! :lol: she's a very kind and helpful person and I'm so happy to have dealt with her!
      Very recommended!!

12. Jo sold me her Winking Pukipuki Pongpong face plate.
      She is awsome to work with, Very friendly & a real pleasure to do buisness with.

Thank you Jo.

13. I bought a Realpuki from Jo, communication was fast and friendly and she was a real pleasure to deal with - thank you Jo!

14. I bought Jo Naias . Excellent feedback. Polite seller. Packaged doll excellent ! I am very glad that my first purchase on the forum was at Jo : D

15. I have purchased a Jury head from Jo. The communication and shipping was fantastic . I highly reccomend her she was very sweet to me she was very pleasant all the way with me. She was even nice in holding the head for me too. *****'s for Jo.

16. Everlastingbabies adopted a Realpuki body + headback from me. She is very good and sympathic buyer, PM communication was immediate, she paid very fast, it is pleasure to deal with. I would be glad to sell something to her again. I highly recommend her. Thank you, Jo!

17. I sold an Ajumapama Vivian to Jo. Despite a roller coaster of emotions caused by Royal Mail and Aus Post, claims for missing parcels and a ton of phone calls and emails to postal services - Jo and I have became firm friends. She is a lovely, friendly and extremely honest person who I hope to keep in contact with.

Thanks Jo for making what could have been a nightmare situation bearable !!

18. I purchased a DHS rudolph from Everlasting Babies. Communication was excellent, extremely friendly and sweet! She shipped him out right away and kept in contact with me while I waited for him. I would absolutely love to continue having transactions with Everlasting. thanks so much for letting me adopt the little cutie.

19. Everlasting Babies bought some clothes and my Tibetan lamb fur wig for Realpuki. She paid quickly and communication was nice and friendly. I can highly recommend her!
      Thanks so much Jo for the wonderful transaction! :)

20. I bought a Pukipuki from Everlasting Babies. Jo was great to deal with. It was a smooth transaction and I couldn't believe how fast the shipping was from Australia to the UK. About 4 days!! The doll is perfect. I would highly recommend her. Thanks so much