1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Everlasting Babies

Jan 31, 2010

1. I bought a Tan Dollzone Nani from Everlasting Babies. She was helpful sending me images and very pleasant to work with. Excellent communication, and very nice person to chat with to ease your mind off of waiting. I will love to work with her again.

Thank you for allowing me to adopt this cute girl.

2. I bought an Angel of Dream Rao from Everlasting Babies and it was a wonderful transaction. She was kind enough to put her on a short hold, was very clear and pleasant to communicate with, and shipped the doll promptly and safely. I received the doll today and she was exactly as expected. I would not hesitate to do business with Everlasting Babies again! :)

3. I bought a RealPuki Kaka faceplate from Jo, and it was a wonderful transaction. Jo's communication was first rate, and the faceplate is perfect. It was packaged very securely and arrived safely.

Thanks Jo!

4. I bought a Realpuki Kaka from Jo. He arrived super fast from Australia to the UK very smoothly. He is in perfect condition. We had excellent communication and Jo is very helpful. Thanks again so much. I would always buy from Everlasting Babies again.

sherbet x

5. I bought a Realpuki Soso and two extra faceplates from Everlasting Babies, and they arrived super quickly to other side of world, safe and sound. Thank you very much, Jo, I am very happy with them! My best recommends for wonderful seller!

6. I bought a realpuki Roro from Everlasting Babies. Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and the doll was as described. Thank you :)

7. I bought a Minifee Chloe from Everlasting Babies, and it was a great transaction! She is flexible, friendly, and communicative, and I highly recommend her to any other buyers. Thanks again, Jo!

8. Another smooth transaction with Everlasting Babies. She is a pleasure to do business with and always pays promptly. I love her enthusiasm for bjd collecting as I can sure relate to it. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much!

9. Everlasting Babies purchase a Pipos from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

10. I bought a Pukifee Bonnie and the transaction was great, doll arrived safely.

11. I bought a Popo SP face from Jo. Everything went smoothly as always. I've bought from Jo before and she is always so helpful. Always fast post from the other side of the world too.

Thanks a lot
      Mary

12. Sorry this is late! I am playing catch up with feedback as I've been MIA :doh

I put up a WTB for a limited Fairyland event head last summer, to my absolute joy EB responded to tell me she would be selling hers!
      Her contact was friendly and constant, and the head arrived in perfect condition!

I really can't thank EB enough! And I would definately recommend her as a great seller!

Xoxo

13. I bought a realpuki tyni from Jo, this was a great transaction!!!!! Love my new little fella!

14. I purchased a pukifee pukisha from Everlasting Babies and she was an amazing seller. Very friendly and fast communication! I would absolutely buy from her again.

15. I bought a Ajumapama KellySelly Vivian from Everlasting Babies , she let me purchase her on layaway and shipped her very fast, great communication and super nice. I would buy from her again, no problem!

16. Everlasting Babies sold me Dollzone Flower fairies. She arrived home without damages, but, please, next time pay more attention to packing...

17. I bought Everlasting Babies Unidoll Cupi. She packed her very well, and she arrived in just under 2 weeks from Australia to USA. Maight have been faster, but we had holiday as did she so that always slow things down. She arrived in perfect shape with some extras & I am very happy with transaction.

18. Everlasting Babies answered my WTB thread and sold me a RealPuki Sira! Communication was prompt and polite and she was quick to ship the doll out just as she promised!
      I would definitely deal with this seller again!

19. Everlasting Babies answered a WTB for Pepper Annie and I couldn't be happier with my new doll. Thank you so much Jo!!!!

20. Everlasting Babies answered my WTB for a Realpuki Ara.

Ara is gorgeous - just as described and I would happily deal with her again.

Many thanks Jo!