1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FaithyHopey

Aug 14, 2009

1. ~Positive~
      FaithyHopey purchased Marsh pants from me for her beautiful Mano's! :XD: A real nice person to sell to and prompt with payment too. Thank you FaithyHopey! ^__^

2. Highly recommend Faith, she bought a Hazy from me and the transaction went smoothly! She paid fast and very nice and friendly!

3. Had a great Commission transaction with FaithyHopey, she commissioned me to work on her Limwha Manos heads, great communication, paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived and how happy she was with them. thanks again Faith!

4. FaithyHopey purchased an Iplehouse EID Super Hero body (RS) from me. Communication was great, payment was fast, and she was a lovely person to deal with! Thank you!

5. FaithyHopey bought a wig from me - she paid immediately and let me know when it arrived. Thank you, and I'm sorry I didn't leave feedback before now!

6. I bought a body from FaithyHopey. The whole experience was great. She was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her and would buy from her again. This transaction was very pleasant and easy. Thanks FaithyHopey!

7. Faith bought from me a B&G girl body. Everything went perfect with her, the communication was excellent, she is a sweet person. She paid fastly and told me when it arrived.:)

Thank you very much for the great business and for giving her a great home. :aheartbea

8. Faith bought from me an EID Leather Catsuit Set. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent! Would deal with again!

9. FaithyHopey purchased an EID set of underwear from me. She was very quick to pay and super easy to communicate with. Thanks for a fabulous transaction! :)

10. She bought my IH Asa and it was a great transaction. Payment was fast, communication was good and she was very easy to deal with. Thanks for everything Faith.

11. FaithyHopey purchase a Puki Sugar set from me. She was SUPER Nice to work with!! Fast payment and flawless communication!! A++ buyer!! Check her out!!

12. Just purchased a victorian dress from Faithy and the shipping was incredably fast and well packed. highly recommended will do business again.

13. FaithyHopey bought two SD outfits from me. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. She paid promptly, was clear about her shipping wishes, was wonderful to communicate with and let me know as soon as her items arrived. I recommend her to everyone!

Thanks so much!!

14. FaithHopey bought some SD sized wood chairs from me. The transaction went very smoothly and there was great communication.
      Thanks again =)

15. FaithyHopey bought a Limwha Mano doll & Dollheart outfit from me on a 3-Part layaway. She was super friendly & fun to chat with, made all her payments on time (sometimes early!), and let me know as soon as he had arrived. Plus, she even sent me a photo of the doll with some of her other gorgeous Manos! A fabulous transaction from start to finish - Thanks so much!!!

:D

16. Bought FaithyHopey's Dollshe Saint in the new body style. He is wonderful, stands great and she packed him very well. I love him and can't wait to show him off.

17. I purchased a lovely dress that was created by FaithyHopey. It is simply GORGEOUS and I could not be happier with it! It is of lovely quality and a strong attention to detail. FaithyHopey was a dream to deal with - very sweet and conscientious, quick to answer questions and very helpful. The package was mailed out very quickly and the dress wrapped so cute! I hope to deal with FaithyHopey again soon ^____^

Thank again, Faith!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. Late in the game but~!! Purchased and received mah lovely PukiPuki Sugar from Faith, and I'm soooo super happy~! 8D Wonderful person to talk to, a quick transaction, and a very friendly disposition ~! 8D I would definately look forward to business dealings again 8D <3<3 Thank you soooooo muuuuuch ~!

19. FaithyHopey purchased a Supia Yisol from me. It was a perfect transaction, with fast payment and good communication. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Absolutely first-rate!

20. I sold an outfit to FaithyHopey. The transaction went very smoothly! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you! A+ Buyer! I hope you love the outfit!