1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FaithZ

Feb 25, 2016

1. * What did you order?
      Order 1: Switch Siesta hands pre-order
      Order 2:Angel Philia Tan Type-G Bust, Code Noir 1/4 Outfit Set

* When did you order?
      Order 1: 10.04.2018
      Order 2: 13-20.06.2018 (2 part layaway)

* How was the communication?
      Generally automatic, but FaithZ readily answer any question or comment on facebook. :) They recently redid the website and some shipping option was gone, I inquired, they added it back very fast.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with PayPal invoices for layaways.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Order 1: Pre-orders said to be shipped in July, and it shipped 20th July. Arrived 26th July (Registered Airmail).
      Order 2: Shipped the next day of finishing my layaway (in stock items). Arrived within a week (EMS).

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Order 1: Everything was perfect.
      Order 2: Everything was perfect.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I've ordered before and I will order again, surely!

#21 Einnn, Jul 2, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    2. What did you order?
      Switch Seolrok holy ver. head.

When did you order?
      April 2018.

How was the communication?
      Amazing. We emailed back and forth regarding Paypal invoices and everything was handled professionally and very kindly. Their replies were in perfect English and easy to understand.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I ordered using layaway and paid through Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      I preordered the head and was told it would ship mid-July. It shipped on July 9th and the EMS was incredibly fast. It arrived in the UK from HK only two days after it was shipped and I received the package in three days!

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope. Everything was intact and packaging was secure.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Like someone else said in an earlier reply, I accidentally chose the wrong shipping method and asked to change it. I got a response quickly and was sent an invoice for the extra payment promptly.

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely, and I plan to.:)

3. What did you order?
      Switch Seolrok Holy Ver. head

When did you order?

March 29.

Excellent. They answered all my questions and fulfilled my requests regarding shipping.

How easy was it to pay?

Really easy. I decided to use their layaway option and received 3 paypal invoices that I could pay each month. I received a mail confirmation after each payment.

It was a preorder head, supposed to be shipped in July, which is exactly what they did. :) I received an e-mail with the tracking number the same day.

No.

/

Absolutely.

4. * What did you order?
      SWITCH Hwahui head in NS (from Dollvie 2018 preorder) + HD57 b-cup girl body.

* When did you order?
      06/05/2018

Prompt & reliable.
      They answered my emails within a day.

I used PayPal, so really easy.

My order was shipped 03/09/2018 & arrived to me on 11/09/2018.
      I chose their "per unit/best way" shipping method, not EMS.
      (The package actually arrived at their HQ on July 26, but I asked them to ship it out at the end of August)

Nope.

N/A

I always will since they've never disappointed me.

I'd like to share that when I wanted to order, the SWITCH Hwahui head was sold out.
      However, I emailed FaithZ & it turned out they had ordered extra quantities of the head, so I managed to make a purchase. If you see something you want on their website but it's sold out, just email them about it.
      They'll try their utmost to help all the time!

#24 Ciel98, Sep 12, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    5. * What did you order?
      SOAVE sweaters from Switch.

* When did you order?
      18 Sep 2018.

FaithZ was very friendly and communicative throughout. I asked if I could combine shipping after placing a previous order and they very kindly agreed to hold my order until I had placed the second one and refunded the extra shipping costs. Everything was clear, they made it really easy to ask questions.

Very easy. I paid through paypal at the end of each order.

Ordered on the 17th, my items were in stock and shipped on the 18th. The package arrived in a week, on the 25th.

No, they arrived well wrapped with a fragile sticker affixed to the package.

Due to bad weather conditions they sent an email saying they may not be able to get orders out so soon, but I was notified with a tracking number when they did - and surprisingly quickly too.

Definitely. The customer service is excellent.

6. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Switch soave sweater in burgundy.
      * When did you order?
      September 6th.
      Communication was great. I asked them on DoA first to make sure they had the item in stock and once they replied, I ordered.
      I paid with paypal so it was very easy.
      Not long, I got a tracking number on the 9th and the item came on the 14th.
      No.
      No problems. But I wish the prices were listed in USD on their website.
      Yes, if they have something I want.

7. What did you order?
      Order 1: Switch Seolrok Somnia Head
      Order 2: Switch Humming Doll 65cm Body (Layaway)
      Order 3: Switch Hwayeon Full Doll (Layaway)

When did you order?

1: 09/07/18
      2: 11/30/18
      3: 06/03/19

Wonderful! They sent me confirmation email for each layaway payment, and one with tracking number when the item was shipped out

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy, they sent invoices through Paypal for each payment

They were all preorder, so about 3-4 months, and shipping was via EMS, so I got all my packages within 10 days, and did not have to pay any customs fees

None

No problems at all

Absolutely!

8. What did you order?
      Switch Ajeong Closer Ver. Head (3 month Layaway)

When did you order?

4/26/20

Communication was excellent! Invoices were always sent on time and I got email confirmation for all layaway payments.

How easy was it to pay?

Easy. Invoiced through Paypal

Item was shipped in a reasonable amount of time. He was a pre-order head, so I waited about 4 months. The head shipped out on 8/26/20. Item was shipped using Fedex Priority, so he arrived in about 2 days after shipping.

No

N/A

Yes! I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

9. * What did you order?
      Soseo (holy divine), Gyoha, then Dojin & Panthera hands
      * When did you order?
      October, then December 2019
      Very easy, responded prompty when inquiring about order process, combining orders
      Very easy by Paypal
      about 5 mos from order date for both pre-orders, first order had face up services.
      no, everything was fine
      no issues
      yes.

10. *What did you order? A set of optional hands for Obitsu 50
      * When did you order? December 19th
      * How was the communication? Sparse. I got a payment receipt but no shipping confirmation.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, they have a PayPal shopping cart
      * How long did it take to ship? I don't know, because they never sent me a tracking number... the order showed up the first week in January.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. I would have preferred some kind of shipping confirmation, but they delivered in a timely fashion, so it worked out okay.

11. *What did you order?
      I ordered a Ringdoll Lan Wangji Fullset with the Guqin accessory

* When did you order?
      I ordered on 03/17/21~

The communication was good. I had some questions that were answered very promptly and professionally ^^

Payment was super easy, just through PayPal, the only thing was their website is in HKD so you have to do the conversion more or less by yourself before placing the order if you want an idea how much it costs. PayPal will ofc tell you though when you are checking out.

Just a few days. It shipped on 3/21. The doll was in stock ^^

Nope, everything was perfect.

No issues at all~

Yes, absolutely!

12. What did you order?
      Angelphilia Emmy
      When did you order?
      October 2021
      The communication was wonderful! They replied speedily and answered all my questions!
      How easy was it to pay?
      It was very simple.
      What shocked me the most was how fast shipping was. They told me it would be about a week, and I thought weekends would slow it down, but it made it to me in around 5 days. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my package so early.
      No missing items and no broken parts! Everything was packaged well!
      Some shipping choices were restricted due to the pandemic, but they gave me other choices which was nice.
      100%
      Very good customer service! I've always wanted an Angelphilia and I've been watching their site to see when I could order one. I am glad I made the decision to!

13. * What did you order?
      Switch wig: Canape cut
      White slim pants: Code Noir
      * When did you order?
      3 May 2022
      Welcome to FaithZ message plus an order confirmation then tracking number followed the next day.
      Very easy ... Paypal
      1 day to ship ... arrived on 17 May
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes switch wig is great and white pants very reasonable and they are so well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes both exactly the same
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Certainly
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Yes.... in fact I had a job lot recently which included some Switch wigs. All are fab. Code Noir I would buy second hand too ...no problem. Buying either would depend on cost and condition though.

Tags: