1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fashiondollie NEED Please

Jan 4, 2007

1. I bought several BambiCrony sized items from Fashiondollie, and shipment was quick and items were in very good condition! Thank you :)

2. Awesome dresses in pristine condition! :D

It has been a pleasure dealing with Fashiondollie - polite & prompt communication, fast shipping! Thank you!

3. I sold doll eyes to Fashiondollie. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with!

4. Bought a modded Fin head from Andrea, to my surprise :love took the time to match the resin color around the eyes before she sent it out...Now that's just too sweet!! Her emails are friendly,fast and packaged with TLC. My Highest Recommends to all that buy or sell to this Delightful DoAer. Thank you Andrea:aheartbea

5. I bought a doll body from her and the transaction went perfectly!
      I highly recommend her.
      Thanks again!!! :)

6. The head I bought from Fashiondollie arrived promptly and safely packaged, I'm so happy! Thankyou! :D

7. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Fashiondollie. She was very nice and even included a free gift for some trouble we had with the post. I would deal again with her with pleasure! :D

8. I just received the cutest fishnets from Vals collection from Fashiondollie today. wonderful transaction .. would buy from again and again.. just the best

9. I purchased a Haute Doll wig from Fashiondollie ~ the price was very nice, the wig was in beautiful new condition, it was packed well & shipped quickly! I also recieved quick & friendly responses to all my PM's. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!!

10. I bought an Angelic Dreams dress from Fashiondollie, and everything went very well! It was received today in great condition, and it's really beautiful. Thanks so much!

11. She sold me a beautiful Rococo dress! Great transaction. Thank you!

12. I bought a lovely dress set from Fashiondollie, item came packaged well and communication was good. Thanks ^^

13. I purchased wings and am pleased. Thank you for working with me. AnnMarie

14. I purchased a beautiful Soah doll from Fashiondollie. She is just beautiful and I am very pleased with the transaction. She included lovely extras and a beautiful outfit for Soah. I highly recommend her.

Jane

15. Fashiondollie bought a couple pair of eyes from me. Great buyer--super fast payment, good communication, what more could one ask? Thank you very much for a flawless transaction. :)

16. Had a great transaction with Fashiondollie, I bought a pair of Haute Doll Spat boots from her and because of the PO its was a bit stressful as they took 12 days to get to me! but Andrea kept in constant touch and checked into it with her PO..and offered a refund if they didn't come in...they were in perfect condition and well wrapped...Thanks so much for your understanding over my stress..!:)

17. Purchased an S.J. minimee head from Fashiondollie and had a great experience. She answered emails promptly, shipped quickly and packed well. Would do business with her again anytime! Thanks so much!

Marie

18. I purchased two Dollheart dresses in the Marketplace that Fashiondollie was selling. It was a great transaction and she was a pleasure to do business with. She responds quickly to all PM's and shipping was prompt and the items were well packaged. I would definitely recommend doing business with her!

19. we did a trade, my Ange-Ai Gabby for her Baby Sup, a wonderful transaction, first class all the way.

20. I bought a Sooah from Fashiondollie, who unfortunately had some problems Fashiondollie had missed (it happens). She was very fast in answering my PM about it, and very fair in dealing with it. I highly recommend her! She is sweet, friendly and honest, and a pleasure to work with.