1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fayerie

Jul 21, 2007

1. Fayerie joined one of my Chrom splits. She was very understanding about everything, great to work with and fast to tell me when her items arrived.
      I wouldnt hesitate to do business with her again. :D

2. i just bought MNF Woosoo head + AOD body From Fayerie. comunication was good a shipping fast.​

3. Joined fayerie's split for Soom Ai. Really well handled. Fast shipping and well packed. Would not hesitate to buy from fayerie again. Thanks so much :)

4. I joined her split for some Soom Ai Hooves. She replied my pm's super fast and shipped the hooves safely.
      A very pleasent experience ^^

5. I joined fayerie´s split for Soom MD Ai´s wig. Everything went well and the wig arrived safely today, thank you!

6. I participated in two splits with Fayerie, one for a pair of Alk/Yrie Claws and the other for some Ai Antlers, I choose to have them shipped together to save on shipping. She was very good to deal with as she kept me up to date when things happened, she also was very understanding when I had to change my address so close to her shipping my parts. I would definately buy from her again ^^ Thank you~

7. I purchased a pair of Soom Ai Antlers from fayerie, and she was wonderful to deal with. Arrived in a timely fashion considering they were on the other side of the world. ;) Would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of beautiful glass eyes from fayerie! She's an excellent seller and I'd buy from her again :D

9. Fayerie and I arranged a trade. Shipping was quick and I was very pleased with the level of communication throughout the trade. I felt comfortable all of the way through the trade and would be pleased to trade with her again in the future!
      The one small problem that we did have was dealt with quickly and professionally and left no unhappiness on my part. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

10. I bought a Soom Ai R. head from fayerie, and things could not have gone better. My little faun was well packed and shipped out to me very quickly. I would be happy to buy from fayerie again sometime. :)

11. I joined Fayerie's G.O for XMW and she's a very nice and friendly oraganizer. Everything went well and i would like to join her G.O again~ Thanks~

12. I had a great transaction with fayerie :D I bought a Soom MD Ai human head from her, and she accommodated my requests regarding my shipping choice. She's friendly and easy to communicate with. The package arrived fast, and was packed and wrapped nicely. Definitely will buy from her again.

13. Got my ante in the mail today. Ordered her from fayerie, came promptly without incident and she sent a lovely pair of purple eyes as well. Thank you so much <3

14. Purchased a dress, and everything was awesome. Thank you very much! ^^

15. I bought Ai hooves from Fayerie. They shipped fast & arrived in perfect condition & safely packaged. The communication was kind, quick & helpful ! . I am very happy with the transaction & I recommend her !

16. I was a participant of fayerie's Soom Syen split for the body.
      She was always helpful, answered all my stupid questions, send the body out asap and rescued it from customs.
      The body arrived fast and without problems :D
      I will always join a split hosted by fayerie again^^

17. Fayerie hosted a Syen split from which I got my paws. Communication was fast and friendly, and the paws arrived with no problems whatsoever! I would definitely buy from Fayerie again. ^^

18. I bought a couple of fayerie eyes and I am fully satisfied with it. The communication was impeccable, the shipping very quickly. I can highly recommend. She is very friendly and accommodating.
      Rating: 1 +

19. I bought a Blonde MSD wig from Fayerie, communication was great. She answered all the questions I asked her. Shipping was smooth and wig arrived in amazing condition! Hope to do business again in the future. Thank you!!! :D

20. Fayerie was a fantastic seller and patient as well.
      Everything was shipped fast and packed securely.
      Thank you for a smooth transaction