1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fayerie

Jul 21, 2007

1. Participated in my split. Over all possitive experience and would do business with her again!

2. I've made a Soom's layaway (splitting doll) with Fayerie and he was a patient and very kind personn to deal with. Very nice messages and reactive partner for the split!
      Thank you very very very very much!

3. Bought some clothes from fayerie. She was quick to ship and they arrived quickly. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a pair of Soom hands from fayerie. The transaction was perfect, thank you! ^^

5. I bought some puki hands and eyes from fayerie. It was a perfect transaction. I'd gladly buy from them again.

6. Fayerie was great, sold me some puki feet and shipped them pretty quickly with a nice little note wishing me luck on my school exams!

7. I bought some clothes and wigs from fayerie, good communication, she shipped quickly and everything was just as described. I would gladly recommend her :)
      thank you

8. Bought 2 pairs of glass eyes from her. Communication was easy and friendly. The eyes have arrived safely and in good condition. Thanks!:thumbup

9. I bought a msd yukata from fayerie. She shipped it quickly and communication was great. The yukata arrived safely and well packaged.

10. fayerie bought my Tom Hiddleston head on layaway and was diligent in payment and communication! Great buyer!

11. I bouth a couple of clothes and wigs from fayerie and it was a very pleasant experience. She responded quickly and it all felt more like a friends' conversation than a transaction ^^" The only problem was the DoA issue I described in my signature but even that she solved promptly :sweat I'm looking forward to talking to her again, business or not ;) Thank you, fayerie!

12. I bought a Littlefee Ante Elf from Fayerie and she was delightful to deal with.

13. What a pleasure to work with. I would gladly recommend any kind of transaction you could think of! Just the best, truly. I'm so glad my little one is home and it is all thanks to Fayerie! Thank you so very much. He really means so much to me and you made it a very special experience.

14. Fayerie was perfect! answered me right away and send the blouse immediately!!!! Thank you so much!

15. Fayerie purchased a Doll Chateau boy body from me. Wonderful communication, paid quickly and promptly let me know once the package arrived. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Fayerie and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much!

16. I traded my WS Sarang head to Fayerie for their NS head. Quick and easy communication, wonderful to work with. Would highly recommend. :)

17. fayerie bought a minifee muscle boy body from me on layaway and everything was perfect. Paid on time, great communication the whole time. Was very nice to work with. Let me know as soon as the body arrived. Thank you again for a great transaction.

18. I sold a minifee Juri 11 head to fayerie last week. The transaction was amazing, quick payment.
      she is very nice, and told me as soon as she got the head. Thank you again :)

19. I bought a DIM Tom Hiddleston MNM head from Fayerie and everything was perfect. Great communication and prompt shipping. Thank you :)

20. Fayerie bought a minifee Risse sleeping head from me. She asked if I would hold until the end of the week and promptly paid mid-week (early) which was fantastic. Super understanding of my awkward shipping schedule and all around a pleasure to deal with. Thank-you so much!