1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fayth

Apr 2, 2008

1. I bought a top from Fayth, she is fantastic to deal with and very friendly! Transaction was smooth and shipping was very fast.

Highly recommended seller!

2. I bought a MD Ryu head from Fayth. Fayth was friendly, nice to talk too. After I'd paid the item was shipped out quickly, arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. I'm very happy. Thanks! :)

3. She commissioned me to do a face-up for one of her dolls,
      and was a great person to work with!

Thanks again, Fayth!

4. I bought a Nanuri head from Fayth and everything went great! She was very friendly and helpful. :) Thanks a bunch!

5. Fayth participated in a split for a Senior Delf Howl with me and she was a complete pleasure to deal with.

Quick, pleasant PMs, quick payment, and she let me know when the head arrived!

Perfect!

6. Fayth commissioned me for a face-up on her tan Migi Miho. She was a great person to work with, and really kept her cool when the post office had some issues getting her boy to me on time. She was very polite, and a prompt payer~ I look forward to working with her again!

7. bought a wig and was commissioned for a doll modification. All dealings and transactions were smooth and delightful

8. I bought a blonde furwig from her and it arrived at my mailbox yesterday. Everything went well and she is really friendly. Thanks!! ^^

9. Fayth commissioned a faceup & modification from me - she was great to work with, very friendly and I would be happy to do work for her again!
      Thank you Fayth~!

10. I bought a Heliot head and hooves from Fayth. She put them on hold for me for few days and sent them right away when I sent the payment. Packet arrived fast and safely and all parts were packed so well! Thank you so much~! :)

11. Joined a split for Heliot's outfit. Everything was done just right. Thanks very much!!

12. I adopted Feeple Nanuri 08 from Fayth.
      She was very smooth communication and superfast delivery! :D Hope to deal with you again in the future. :aheartbea

13. Hooray for Fayth! I got my Heliot R. head a body thanks to her! She was beautiful to communicate with, keeping me up-to-date, and patient with me throughout. I truly appreciate what she's done for me and my new doll, and would absolutely do business with her in the future. 100% satisfied, thank-you! :thumbup

.hlp

14. Purchased a body from Fayth who was wonderful to deal with. Communication was good and she was very helpful. The body was well packed and arrived in great condition. Thanks.

15. i bought a Howl head from Fayth :)
      she is very friendly and it arrived quickly <3 thank you!

16. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from her and other than a slight shipping delay, it was perfect. Thanks!

17. i bought a SD punk top and jacket from fayth. she was fast in replying and very pleasant. the items were nicely packed, and she even tried to meet with me at an earlier time than arranged because i arrived way too early, although she didn't have to. thank you, fayth!

18. Bought a SD long silver fibre wig from fayth.
      Fast in replying me and was nicely packed when I received it :)

The wig's in great condition I would love to purchase items from her again.

19. bought a head from fayth. communication was great and the head was carefully packed. thank u :aheartbea

20. I bought a vest and hat from Fayth. Besides a little bit of initial confusion the payment with quick and smoothly. The items showed up exactly as described and expected. They look fantastic, fit great, and overall the transaction was great! I would definitely buy from Fayth again and highly recommend Fayth as a seller. ^^