1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FemaleIchigo

Mar 2, 2008

1. I bought Femalelchigo's MNF Luka head! I love her! She even sent amaizing HG glass eyes at no charge! Thanks so much!!!:D:D:D

2. I bought femaleichigo's Shiwoo head. She was willing to bargain and even sent the eyes along too! Shipping was speedy and replies to PMs were prompt and pleasent. I would definately buy from this seller again.

3. I traded my Volks SD13 Boy body for her Dreaming Shiwoo, and the trade went smoothly. He arrived quickly and in perfect condition. :) Thanks so much!

4. I bought a chiwoo elf head from femaleichigo..love it...it was shipped out fast and the transaction was very smooth.
      I would certainly do business with femaleichigo again

5. I've bought a Minifee Boy Body from FemaleIchigo, and the transaction was perfect. It was a pleasure for me to meet such an amazing person and excellent seller, the body is in great condition, it was wrapped very-very carefully and shipped out fast as lightning. I'll definitely deal with FemaleIchigo again, in near future, thank you very much!

6. Bought pants and shoes from FemaleIchigo. Transaction was great - free shipping - very nice seller! Even sent me a gift with it! :aheartbea Thanks so much - would love to buy from you again!

7. I bought a lovely hoody from FemaleIchigo and it was a great transaction, very easy and very fast … and shipping was free !

She was a fab person to deal with, and I thoroughly recommend her !!

Thank You …. :D

8. I bought an SD13 boy body from FemaleIchigo. Shes wonderful to deal with and shipping was very fast. She also sent me some lovely extras ;u; Thank you so much!!

9. I have bought SD hoodie and Volks Jeans from FemaleIchigo. Transaction was lovely and easy, the communication was superb and the items were included with free shipping! Recommended seller!

Thank you again!

10. Bought a wig from Femaleichigo! Lovely fast transaction and wig arrived in great condition! (^^ )

11. I brought a Leekeworld Mihael from FemaleIchigo and he arrived in perfect condition!! He is gorgeous! Great seller, shipped item very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! She was also very patient with me whilst I got together the last few bits of money! Great seller, highly reccomended!! :D

12. I bough a hoodie from FemaleIchigo, and it arrived safely and well packed. Fast transaction and great communication! Highly recommended!

13. FemaleIchigo bought a doll from me. She was wonderful to deal with! The payment was fast and in full. Her communication was excellent and very friendly! She let me know when the doll arrived safely! All-in-all, a GREAT transaction! Thank you so much! :D

14. I swapped a unoa faceplate and some shoes for a K-doll Karon head. A very smooth transaction, quick replies and excellent communication, quick and secure shipping. Thank you for a great swap!

15. femaleichigo joined my TATA group order. She was prompt with payments and responses and was generally such a darling to deal with. I would love to do business with her again! Highly, highly recommended! <3

16. femaleichigo bought shoes from me. It was a very pleasant deal, amazing communication. She is a nice and friendly person.
      Thank you and will be happy to talk again ;)

17. I bought from she a Migidoll Sun. Very kind and good seller! :) I would buy again from she anytime.

18. Femaleichigo bought a doll from me on Layaway. She paid promptly always advising me when she had scheduled the next payment for, and also again once it was sent.
      Communication was friendly and I would without hesitation, recommend her to other members.
      Thank you Antonia, I hope out paths cross again soon:)