1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for feral5

Aug 19, 2007

1. feral5 replied to my WTB thread in the marketplace and offered to sell her minimee thread. the transaction was great from the very beginning: she is really nice to talk to, checked all possible options, informed me of modifications the head had, and even returned me some money when she checked shipping was less expensive than we thought. the head arrived quickly and carefully packed

I would recommend her as a seller, she is great. thanks! :D

2. I bought a type 2 delf boy body from feral5. The transaction was brilliant, she was very nice shipped super fast. When the body arrived it was packaged better than most bjd company's. Thank you so much ^___^

3. Bought a pair of silver glasses from feral5! Communication was excellent and shipping was super fast too! Thanks so much!

4. Demi-kun loves the glasses we bought from Feral

[​IMG]

5. I bought a MNF Seorin from feral5. He was shipped quickly and packed safely! Thank you so much!

6. I commissioned Tristan for a pair of SD16 jeans and not only were they done super quickly, but the jeans are absolutely gorgeous--very detailed and well-made. Thank you so much~ :D

7. She commissioned me for an SD16 set and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I highly recommend her. :) Thanks so much again.

8. Bought a pair of yosd boots from feral5. Communication was great and the shoes arrived here pretty quickly too. Thank you.

9. Purchased a hoodie made by Tristan! She was a delight. Shipping was very inexpensive and the package arrived quickly. And the hoodie fits like a glove :)

10. Bought a crobidoll lance head from Tristan~ communication was great, and although there was a tiny mishap, she straightened everything out and he arrived pretty quickly. ;D thanks again! <3

11. I bought a hoodie from Feral5 and it's absolutely wonderful! Fast shipping and quick responses. Definitely looking forward to purchasing from again.

12. I bought a t-shirt from feral5 at anime north and it's really cute =D my girl love it already ^^ thank you <3

13. I participated in an almost-trade with feral5. Unfortunately, the eyes coming to me managed to get lost in the mail. After a great deal of debate an effort on both parts, feral5 ended up reimbursing me for the eyes that I had sent.

As much as I would have rather had the eyes over the money, I am satisfied with the transaction. The entire time, feral5 was understanding, apologetic, and stayed in touch. I never felt put out or upset by the whole thing; I'm sorry for the inconvenience involved on the part of the postal system, though.

Again, not feral5's fault.

I would most certainly do business with feral5 again!

14. I've bought Maki Tsuyoshi's wig from feral5 and I'm very happy! Feral5 is a very kind seller and the wig is wonderful! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. I bought a pair of shoes from feral5. They shipped a little slow (due to holiday mail traffic, not her fault) but when they finally got here they were perfect and fit like a dream! Feral5 responded promptly to all messages and I would definitely buy from her again.

16. I bought a Glati head and parts from Feral5, communication was good and shipping was speedy, would definitely buy from her again!

17. I got a set of Beyla hooves from feral5, who is a great seller. She packed my hooves up really well. I had expected a smaller box, but this was nice and packed with papers and bubblewrap. She really helped me complete my doll. If she ever has anything else I need, I wont hesitate to purchase from her.

18. I bougth the Beyla's Hooves from feral5. She was very friendly awnsering all my PMs and sent the hooves quickly, very well packaged and in a great condition <3 thank you so much!

19. Bought a Sadol top from Feral5 and had a smooth fast and friendly transaction. Top arrived as described and in excellent condition. Would certainly trade again!
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

20. Bought an Iplehouse Ryan from Feral5. He was shipped promptly and packaged really well. Thanks so much!