1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ferret-hime

Jan 8, 2007

1. Ferret-hime bought some eyes from me. She was quick to pay and great with PM's. Truly a wonderful transaction! Thanks

2. It sold to me a bambicrony, the doll came perfectly. We had problems with paypal but everything was solved perfectly, and had great patience. Thank you.
      Positive Feedback

3. Bought a set of eyes from Ferret-hime. Transaction went very well and she was very very polite. :]

I recommend doing business with her. <3

4. Second transaction with Ferret-Hime <3 Purchased wig Thanks for shipping!

5. Ferret-hime sold me the Volks Tae outfit. She shipped quickly and the outfit was in perfect condition. She even checked in to make sure the outfit had arrived. Thanks so much!

6. I bought a Megu head from Ferret-hime. She was very nice and replied quick to all my pms, the head arrived very well packed and safe.

Thank you so much!

7. Bought a body from Ferret-Hime. The transaction went longer than expected but things went smoothly. My SD body is packed nicely too. Very friendly.

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Ferret-hime. She answered all questions promptly and packed them well in a box with padding. I would recommend her!

9. Ferret-hime bought a pair of black T-strap Luts shoes from me. She was a delight to deal with! She communicated very well, paid immediately, and let me know that the package had arrived safely. I would love to deal with her again!

10. Purchased a bikini and sd shoes from Ferret-hime! her communication was excellent and she shipped promptly. She even fixed the shoe before sending it out! thanks so much for the great transaction!

11. I bought a jumpsuit and a slip from Ferret-hime. Her communication was excellent, she shipped it out promptly and the items were in exactly the condition she described. :) Awesome seller!

12. Positive!
      I purchased some SD clothes and accessories from Ferret-hime. She shipped out the items quickly, and they all arrived safe and sound.
      Thank you! :)

13. I bought a pair of Another Space goggles from Ferret-hime at a very fair price. :) She shipped them out very quickly, and they are awesome!
      Thanks a bunch Ferret-hime!

14. Bought doll sized pliars from ferret-hime, but they never arrived.
      Paid 06/19, they were supposed to be sent the following Monday (June 21), seller did NOT contact me to tell me they were sent. I had to ask on 07/08 whether they had been shipped yet.. was informed they were shipped two weeks ago.
      As of 07/30, they have not arrived.
      While their communication was good, the seller has not offered to do anything. Replies have been pleasant.
      Regardless, item has not arrived and I have no proof it was ever sent.
      Sorry to have to do this, but leaving bad feedback :(

15. If I am able to, I would like to contest Elzamine's feedback, which I believe is unfair.

Elzamine paid for the least expensive shipping option (mailed first-class international in an envelope with bubble wrap, like a letter), which did not include insurance. I am not liable for what happens to items once they leave my hands at the post office, especially if they are being shipped internationally (I am located in California, Elzamine in Canada). I was thinking that perhaps the envelope was being delayed at the border, and was hoping that it would arrive at its intended destination before too long, as delays at the border aren't unheard of.

While I did neglect to tell Elzamine when I shipped the pliers out, which is entirely my fault, I will be able to provide proof that I shipped them - a photo of my bank statement showing the transaction at the post office - when I return from being out of state.
      I am sorry that Elzamine is not satisfied with our transaction but honestly I'm not sure what I am expected to do in this situation, as I'm not responsible for what happens to anything I ship out after the Post Office takes it.

16. Positive feedback for Ferret-hime :thumbup:

I purchased a mostly complete Volks Luna BtSSB stock outfit. It was packaged very well, and all items described in the sales post were included and were in very good condition. Ferret-hime's communication was frequent and kind.

Thanks so much for having this outfit for sale!!!! :D

17. Bought a pair of SD Volks h.Naoto +Die jeans from Ferret-hime. The communication was excellent and the item arrived really quickly! The pants are gorgeous, I'm really happy with them.

Thanks for a great transaction <3

18. I purchased a cute Strawberry Dress from Ferret-hime just before Christmas. It arrived yesterday, well packed and it's just adorable. I would buy from Ferret-hime again! Great communication. Thanks hun.

19. I ordered a SD-sized cellphone, complete with stand, from Ferret-hime. She was polite and very quick with preparing the shipment. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. ^_^

20. I bought a pair of Volks HG eyes from Ferret-hime--while it took a few weeks for Ferret-hime to ship, the eyes arrived VERY well-packed and in perfect condition. :) Ferret-hime was great about responding when I PMmed her, too.