1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fiathriel (calling traders from last year please)

Feb 25, 2008

1. I was in a split with tha she hosted and everything was great :). Many thanks!!!

2. i've participated in Soom coquina split and buy a pair of hands. it was really good as it was my first time doing so and the communication was smooth ^_^. The hands arrived very well pack and so beautiful thanks

3. Fiathriel sold me a Beryl with Coquina hooves. She was super good with communication and while it took awhile to ship due to holidays and personal factors, she shipped the doll as soon as she could and she arrived in perfect condition! Would definitely do business with her again.

4. I bought a pair of gargoyle hands from Fiathriel. Very quick and pleasant communication, very fast shipping and nice secure packing. I'm very glad to deal with ^__^

5. I bought a pair of grey galena talons from Fiathriel. Great to communicate with and packed the talons really securely.

I will be glad to buy from again in the future =)

6. Fiathriel bought a Dreamingdoll head from me, payment and communication was very fast-- Thank you again!!

7. I bought Dream of Doll DoT Tender E-an with OOAK Gore Faceup from fiathriel and everything was great!
      She is a wonderful person, the doll was packed very well and the shipping was very fast!
      I love that doll so much!!!
      Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D :dance

8. I bought a FDoll old style WS from fiathriel and communication was prompt and professional. Shipping was very quick even with the holidays. It did not match my head that I wanted it too but everything was resolved in a timely and professional manner. Good seller would buy again.

9. I recently purchased the Sellers Orochimaru Luts/Demon Garden Hybrid.

Seller was quick to respond to inquiries, demonstrated great communication, listing was accurate, doll was packaged AMAZINGLY and doll was shipped very quickly. 10/10. A VERY positive experience.

As well, she include A LOT of extras. I was positively overwhelmed with her generousity. Thank you very much, I appreciate it so much! ^^

Here's the handome man (who has yet to be named) sporting a couple looks and getting a long with the new crew. :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Thank you!

-Toko

10. I bought a Vesuvia tail in violet skin and was so pleased. We were able to keep in touch despite both having personal glitches, I always got a response and was confidant in the sale and was informed about everything, and then was horrified when I wasn't well myself for a short time. Most understanding seller ever! Shipping was perfect. Item was listed with wear and it was in immaculate shape, not worn at all. I would recommend this seller with confidence. Thank you for making my girl whole.

11. I thought I left feedback, but I guess not! Fiathriel sold me an AS Lucifer head and graciously let me know of its other details and answered all my questions with upmost kindness and efficency. They also were generous with adding a few goodies with the head, and I am forever grateful. Will happily so business with them again!

12. I bought a Luts Lu-Wen head from Fiathriel and it arrived quickly, safely and packaged very well, just as described. Thanks so much!

13. Fiathriel is a wonderful seller!! I bought a Nobility Doll Kusuriuri minimee head. The head was shipped quickly and arrived safely! Very well packaged! Fiathriel sent several extras with the head!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I would be happy to buy from Fiathriel in the future! :D