1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for flowergirl

Sep 18, 2007

1. I bought a doll from Flowergirl. It arrived well packaged and in no time at all. She had the cutest outfit and darling little shoes. I am very happy and would buy from Flowergirl again. The clothes she makes are lovely. :)

2. Adopted a tinybear lt.tan Coco from flowergirl! (always wanted one!)
      prompt reply, speedy shipping and overall GREAT transaction!
      will do business with again! =D
      thank-you!

3. Bought a head from Lottie. Wow, what a fast, easy Germany-UK transaction!!! Received the head 2 days after payment. Lottie is such a nice girl, would buy from her again and again. :)

4. I did a trade with Flowergirl, her Beryl body for a custom-cast Ylisande. Overall it was a wonderful transaction with great communication, and the body I received was packaged really well. Though it was no fault of Flowergirl's I had to cast her doll three times; the first time it didn't harden properly, the second time there were some inclusions and the third time we finally got lucky. I'd love to deal with Flowergirl again, she's a real sweety and a wonderful seller/trader/buyer. Thank you :fangirl!!

5. I bought a Limwha half-elf dreaming to Flowergirl.
      There was a rapid transaction ^^
      She's a wonderful to deal with *_________*
      Thanks!

6. I bought a Shinydoll Akali from Flowergirl. It arrived safely, in good time and she kept in touch to let me know tracking numbers and even refunded overpaid postage.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a seller.

7. bought a Supia Roda from flowergirl. extremely fast shipping, item arrived safely. i would highly reccomend flowergirl as a seller.

great communication! rapid transaction!

A+++++ seller

Thanks dear!:)

8. I commissioned one kimono set in Hound-size. The colors are lovely and vivid, just like I hoped, the fit is perfect. Flowergirl was very communicative and extremely accomodating. Absolutely recommended!
      :aheartbea

9. I've bought a body from Flowergirl. She's a very nice seller. Fast and clear answers. Detailed pictures. And fast shipment. Thank you very much!

10. I commissioned a kimono set from Flowergirl, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with, completed the outfit very quickly and I couldn't be happier with it.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. ^^

11. Flowergirl bought a pair of Mystic eyes from me. The transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish: fast payment and good communication the whole way through. Thank you so much! :)

12. I commissioned a full fantasy kimono from flowergirl and couldn't be happier. She fashioned a kimono for me that looks both regal and masculine and I'm totally blown away by it. She' also excellent with communication and seems very nice and professional. I can't wait to do business with her again. Thank you!

13. Did a Daisy/Bernard buy/trade with Flowergirl. She was prompt and friendly in her correspondence. Very gracious with regard to layaway with the trade and super professional overall. My doll came very fast once we had completed the terms of our agreement. I highly recommend her as a trader and seller and would do business with her again any time. :)

14. I bought a Zaoll Luv from Flowergirl. This was my very first transaction on DoA and she was really nice during it all. Her communication is excellent: quick, friendly and helpful. She shipped very soon after payment so I received my girl fast, and in excellent condition. The whole transaction really couldn’t have gone smoother. Thank you very much Flowergirl :)

15. flowergirl bought a pair of ED Sweety eyes from me:) She is very lovely to deal with and she even take the time letting me know once she received the pair of eyes^^ Wonderful buyer and I highly recommend her:D

16. I just commissioned a custom Mecha Angel sized kimono from flowergirl. It is just gorgeous and the quality is superb. The communication and shipping was fast and friendly. I'll look forward to finally putting on him! :D

Thanks so much!

17. I commissioned a kimono from flowergirl, and it's one of the most beautiful, carefully constructed doll garments I own. Not only is the design amazing (I want one in ME size), but the fabrics she used are in perfect scale for the dolls, and the hand-dyed colors are even better than I'd imagined they would be. I will definitely be commissioning her again in the future!

18. flowergirl bought an SD16 Amelia from me on layaway. I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She was constantly in communication with me and made payments frequently. Usually I'm a little shy about layaways, but she made it a pleasure!

19. Bought and partly traded a Dollstown Daisy boy with Lottie. It was another smooth and delightful transaction. Lottie is such a sweet person. Doll came fast as lightning to me and is breathtaking gorgeous. :)

20. flowergirl offer me her Volks head to my WTB thread and she's wonderful in every which way the seller should be. Fast and polite communication with extra safety shipping I have ever seen. Gorgeous seller! :D

I highly recommend flowergirl! :)
      Thank you so much for everything and definitely deal with you again!