1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for flowergirl

Sep 18, 2007

1. flowergirl bought a pair of Gumdrops eyes from me, perfect transaction! Lightning quick payment, suberb communication, thank you! :D

2. I recently commissioned an outfit from flowergirl, and it was a perfect and pleasant transaction. She is wonderful to do business with, polite, professional, honest, good communication through-out the artistic creation process, careful and beautiful work, and prompt, with safe, fast mailing. I am VERY pleased with this stunning and unique outfit, and I highly recommend flowergirl! :D

best wishes, :whitetruffle
      earth.spirits

3. I recently sold my Sist plate to Flowergirl have been great to deal with fast payment and great communication through out.

4. I bought a SD16 girl body from Lottie. It was a smooth and delightful transaction. The contact was very nice. The body arrived fast and very well packaged and it is breathtaking gorgeous. I highly recommand Lotti and would always buy from her again.

Thanks a lot !!!

5. I bought some eyes from Flowergirl and I have nothing but great things to say. She's lovely and a wonderful seller. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with her again!

6. I commissioned a kimono from Flowergirl for my boy, I can not say enough wonderful things, She matched my request perfectly. The kimono is a work of art its absolutely stunning in every way. The communication was EXCELLENT and she kept me informed of the status. The package arrived fast and packed well. Would buy from again in a heart beat!

7. I bought a Unoa Sist from FlowerGirl. Communication was friendly and spot on! The doll arrived well packed and in good condition, exactly as described. Would love to buy from her again! :)

8. Flowergirl bought an Aoi-Tuki doll body from me on layaway - she paid it off super quickly and was very friendly and communicative throughout. Thanks!

9. I bought a narsha doll from flowergirl and everything went so smoothly, she shipped her straight to the faceup artist and she arrived with two cute wis ;3; I'm so inlove with my narsha, thanks SO so much for giving me the change to own this beauty

10. I was lucky enough to do business with flowergirl over a pair of gumdrop eyes. She didn't mind me sending her a random PM out of the blue, was wonderful to communicate with, and considering the distance they had to travel, they got to me pretty quickly!

...and they're just perfect. I'm amazed by how wonderful they are. Couldn't be happier!

11. I bought a faceplate unoa from flowergirl. Fast shipping and very well packaged. The item is fantastic. I highly recommend flowergirl. Thank you very much :)

12. Flowergirl commissioned a faceup from me and it was a super transaction!
      Friendly to deal with, great communication and payment was so quick :)
      Thank you Flowergirl~!

13. Bought a Migidoll Miho head off of flowergirl-kept me updated with shipping and was always quick to reply to PMs! Great transaction, the head is more beautiful in person! :D

14. I commissioned Flowergirl for one of her amazing kimonos. She done a stunning job! Wonderful colors. Smooth transaction and awesome communication. I highly recommend her. Would not mind doing business with again. Thank you!!

15. i sold a dandelion to flowergirl and could not work with a nicer person. She paid on layaway and paid on time. Great at communicating and a true pleasure to work with!!

16. I bought a lovely head from Flowergil and she was a pure pleasure to work with! She communicated quickly and was very kind and honest with all her responses. She sent the head packed really, really well and kept me posted on its progress. She was very fast with mailing as soon as I paid. It came really fast too!!! I highly recomend working with her!!!!

17. I purchased a pair of 12mm Gumdrops from flowergirl and couldn't be more pleased! She's a delight to communicate with, ships very quickly, and I'm beside myself with how great they look.

I sincerely hope I'm lucky enough to do business with her again in the future!

18. I bought a doll head from flowergirl, with layaway. She was very friendly and communicated quickly. She shipped the package fast and the head arrived really well packed. Great transaction, wonderfull seller :)

19. I bought a body on layaway from flowergirl. Great smooth transaction! She was very patient and very kind!

20. Just got possibly the best doll body every from flowergirl... I LOVE it! she allowed me to have a layaway and kept great communication! Id be happy to buy from her again!