1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for flowergirl

Sep 18, 2007

1. I purchased a golden fer from flowergirl and it has been a marvellous experience during all the time we've been in contact ^^.

So nice and kind, so friendly and fast when answering the messages .. so fast sending the dress ( without forgetting to tell me the tracking number ). I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie !!

2. I just can't say enough about how kind and helpful flowergirl has been to me. She helped me order an Everpurple Iris. If it weren't for her help, I would not have been able to get Iris. Thank you so very much!

Jay

3. I purchased an SwD Syo from flowergirl. We hit a few snags of nobodies doing, but throughout it all, she was very helpful and always in communication with me. She is very nice and friendly and amazing to do business with and I would definitely work with her again in the future!

4. I ordered a custom kimono from flowergirl and it just arrived. I can't express how beautiful it is.

She was super helpful and quick to reply, and a lovely person to talk to. Always very kind and willing to work with you. I think everyone should see one of these kimono in real life, and own one if they can

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

5. Flowergirl purchased an Unoa Chibi Lilin from me on layaway - she paid it off much sooner than expected and had wonderful communication. Thanks for another brilliant transaction :D

6. I have bought a shynidoll Akali from Flowergirl. Good communication, fast shipping and very well packadge !
      Thanks for this beautiful girl !!!

7. I traded some urethane eyes with flowergirl for a wig :) Shipping was a touch slow because she was moving house, but she kept me updated with great communication and the wig is absolutely lovely - kept well, packaged perfectly - that more than made up for it! :aheartbea

I would trade with her again anytime!! Thanks!

8. purchased some blue Enchanted eyes - great transaction!

9. I purchased a custom Ylisande from Flowergirl on layaway a little while ago. I'd transacted with her before and again she was great to work with and shipped right away as soon as the layaway was finished. A++++ recommendation! :aheartbea

10. I bought Zaoll Luv WS from Flowergirl - fast shipping and always lovely contact!
      Thank you so much for a great transaction! ;)

11. Commissioned two lovely kimonos from flowergirl + sashes and head scarf, all of the items are exquisite and perfectly made. flowergirl is always lovely to do business with. Thank you so much! :aheartbea :chocoberry

12. flowergirl bougth me a doll on very short layaway, she even paid before than expected.
      she was very serious, friendly, and the communication was always great
      I really recommand her!
      Thanks!!

13. I commissioned another MA sized kimono set from Flowergirl. It is exquisite. Beautiful colors, fabric and perfect fit. She is always lovely to work with. :) I anticipate commissioning her again soon!

Thanks so much!

14. I commissioned a fantasy kimono and a halter neck dress for my RS Ju and Lottie did a wonderful job. Everything is a perfect fit despite the fact that she only had the measurements to work with. If you're thinking about commissioning her, i wouldn't hesitate at all because her kimonos only look even more gorgeous in real life!

Very lovely and communicative seller, one that I would love to work with again! A+++!!! Thanks Lottie, Xynne sends her love!

15. I bought my beautiful, beautiful Dollstown Hannah from flowergirl :) I initially responded to a feeler post, and I was very happy when sometime later she remembered me and confirmed the doll was for sale. She allowed me to do a layaway with weekly payments and was friendly with excellent communication throughout the entire process. She shipped the doll to me very quickly after my final payment, and she arrived safely and well packed. Many thanks - wouldn't hesitate to do business again and I LOVE my new girl :)

16. I bought a Sleetwealth Briar from flowergirl and it was an excellent experience. Communication was good, shipping was fast, and the packing and doll are wonderful. I would absolutely do business with her again.

17. Back again with two more kimono commissions! flowergirl is always wonderful to work with and the kimonos (one in blues and one in reds) both came out beautifully, as always. :D

Thanks again!

18. Commissioned a custom silk outfit from flowergirl ~ The outfit just arrived today, and as always, is absolutely exquisite and perfect! Another pleasant and delightful transaction, thank you so much! :chocoberry :)

19. Finally I was able to commission a kimono from flowergirl -
      OMG it's soooooo awesome! :D
      the colors are perfect match to my reference pic - and much better!!!
      thank you so much for such an unique and exquisite outfit! :D

thank you so much again for a great transaction!

20. I sold my Lu Wen to flowergirl - everything went beautifully, she was a dream to do business with and very understanding with my own mistakes. Thank you!