1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for flowergirl

Sep 18, 2007

1. I bought a HM Kakiva Dreaming from flowergirl. She was great to deal with. We agreed on a layaway and it all went very smoothly. The doll was sent when she said it would be, it was well packed and she even sent me some extras! Overall an excellent seller and I would be happy to deal with her again. Thank so much flowergirl!

2. I purchased a Dollshe Bernard head from Flowergirl, and everything went smoothly. The head and metal bits arrived as described and well packaged. Thank you! :)

3. I commissioned a fantasy kimono set from Flowergirl, and I have to say how very in awe I am of her skill. The dye job makes the kimono very one-of-a-kind, and the overall look and effect are simply superb. I appreciate her taking the time to let me know how far along she was in the process of making it. Worth the money and worth the wait. Thanks very much ^_^

4. I bought Dollshe body from flowergirl, she sent it fast and very well packaged, communication also was very good and plesant. I'd like to deal with her in future.
      Thank you!!))

5. flowergirl agreed to trade with me her artisan cast Twiling Ingenue lady in grey resin.
      it has been an amazing transaction. gentle, kind, caring communication, filled with a nice sense of humor, helped us to adjust offers, counter-offers and counter-counter-offers in a way that I won't easily forget ^_^
      we shipped the parcels same day, and the lady arrived super safely packed, and in person is even more amazing than in pics. excellent doll, incredibly from any point of view, in amazing conditions

in the trade were also included outfits made by flowergirl herself: a coat, a dress, and an headdress. I'm rarely amazed by outfits, but this time I can't help but staring at them in awe.
      everything is perfect. every little detail, every shade of colour, everything is made like a masterpiece, with extreme skillfullness and care.

I haven't been feeling this excited, this touched and happy since my first doll.

I highly recommend flowergirl both as seller, as buyer, and as seamstress: communication, shipment, items, everything has been flawless and I'm in heaven.
      I hope that in the future I'll be able to commission her, will be waiting for deal with her again!

6. I purchased a Lumedoll head from flowergirl and everything about the transaction was perfect! She was lovely to talk to, sent the head quickly and packaged it very well. I'm super pleased! She is a wonderful person to do business with.

Thanks so much, flowergirl! :)

7. Just received my fantasy kimono commission from Flowergirl, and it is a real piece of artwork. It looks so lovely and flows wonderfully on my doll. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

8. Flowergirl bought my Bluefairy Louis Girl, she was very easy going, helpful and patient. She paid incredibly promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I would recommend her as a trustworthy buyer to anyone and would definitely deal with her again. Thank you so much!

9. I just bought the most Wonderful D.H.S Elvene from flowergirl. :)Great Communication, Fantastic Doll, Well Packaged. :)Highly Recommend Buying From Her, Pleasure To Deal With, Thank You So Much.:)

10. Flowergirl bought a Soom Appini/Nobledolls hybrid doll from me. She was very friendly with great communication, and we agreed on a short layaway which was paid off ahead of time. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived and I highly recommend her to all serious buyers and sellers on DoA.

11. I bought a Sleeping Elf Fallow from Flowergirl and she was a dream to deal with. Lovely friendly messages, really helpful and great at communication. She sent her quickly and she was very well packed. I'm delighted with my new doll and will be very happy to deal with Flowergirl again any time. Thanks Hun x

12. Bought a Rhubarbe/ Appi hybrid from Flowergirl! She let me do a layaway, was communicative and pleasant! Definitely a great transaction!

13. I bought a Supia Roda from Flowergirl and I couldn't have hoped for a more pleasant transaction. They were awesome with communication and super kindly worked with me for a cheaper shipping rate. The doll itself was super carefully packed and got to me quickly once they let me know they were able to ship them. I'd be happy to do business with them again and would definitely recommend them. Thank you again, I love my doll! ^__^

14. Flowergirl designed, dyed and constructed two three layer kimonos for my HyperManiac Jamie twins. I wish I could convey the delicate way the colours support each other as you look at this artwork. It's as though you're watching a flower bloom. She kept me updated with photos, but I never dreamed they would be so stunning, even though I've owned two of her kimonos before. I am deeply grateful to her for accepting my commission and for being such a wonderful person to work with.

15. Flowergirl ordered face-up for the three her dolls. Very polite and friendly customer. Thank you for your trust and for the order! :)

16. I bought a Twigling Ingenue from Flowergirl, and the transaction was extremely pleasant! She was very prompt in her responses, and answered any questions that I had. She shipped exactly when she said she would, and she provided the tracking number, too! The doll is as she looked in the photos (which is gorgeous)! I would definitely have another transaction with her again. Thank you!

17. I sold my Hypermaniac Skadi head to flowergirl and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction. Excellent and very sweet communication, fast payment and she even let me know as soon as the package arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would do business with her anytime again.

18. flowergirl bought a Volks SD10 body from me. It was a pleasant transaction, she has been very friendly, communicative, paid super fast and told me when the body arrived. Everything went just perfect, I highly recommend her!!
      Thank you so much! :)

19. I bought a BF Louis in WS from Flowergirl with a short layaway and Lottie was a dream! Quick replies, daily updates and quick to ship out items. Thanks again, I love my new girl- and the wig you included is so cute!

20. Flowergirl bought a doll body from me and the transaction was perfect - Flowergirl was a pleasure to sell to.