1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for foolbot

Sep 30, 2008

1. i commissioned emma to face up my doll chateau bella. i received her today and she is stunning! the communication was great, the work perfect first time round and id love to commission her again one day!
      thank you so much emma!! :aheartbea

2. She did the faceup for my IH Lahela and I'm delighted with the result. My girl looks amazing, exactly as I wanted. The turn around was a little slow but she was well worth the wait.

3. foolbot did a faceup for me on my DIM Minimee Sephiroth, and he looks *fantastic*. He's absolutely perfect, painted exactly as I requested, and he was blushed to match the body I got for him too. Yeah, he took a couple of months, but I know what English weather is like! I'm so happy with him that my Hound has just made his way to foolbot for a faceup too. <3 Thank you!

4. Emma painted my domuya fin, its the second time I have commisioned her to work on my dolls.
      She does a beautiful job..she's not the quickest out there..but worth waiting for.
      I am a very happy customer.
      thankyou so much!

5. And I'm back again. ^__^

foolbot painted my Dollshe Hound for me, and she's done an amazing job, just like with my other head! He's just how I wanted him.

There were a few delays, but I didn't mind the wait, not when the end result is as lovely as this!

Thank you! <3

6. Emma did the face-ups for two of my Minifee ! They are so beautiful !! Thank you Emma so much !! It may have taken a while but its been well worth the wait !!!

7. Foolbot did my Doll Chateau Pierre's faceup, and it came out flawless! I have absolutely no complaints, she provided WIP pictures which was really important to me. She also had great communication and got back to all my PM's right away!

I would absolutely commission from Foolbot again!!! Thank you so much for making my Pierre perfect!

8. I commissioned Emma to face up one of my Puki Puki.
      He came home a whole new boy!
      Emma was great to work with and a great artist.
      I hope to deal with her again.

9. I bought Teru-1 head with faceup from foolbot. The boy arrived today and he`s awesome:aheartbea
      Head is very beautiful and faceup is perfect!
      I am very happy:D
      follbot has golden hands and very pleasant to talk.
      Thank you for the wonderful master and seller! :)

10. Emma did a great job on my Linglan's face-up. The quality of her work is excellent and she managed to get the exact look I was after. I would love to commission her again for other dolls and I would recommend her to anyone.

11. I commissioned a faceup from foolbot for my Soony.

She did an amazing job, and captured the exact look I wanted for my girl.
      The timing and responses were a little slow, but the finished product was more than worth the wait, and I would love to deal with her again.

Thank you very much! :D

12. I bought a switch doll head from foolbot, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

13. I commissioned Emma for my Leeke Mikhaila's face-up. She looks so good now, thank you very much. The communication was also just excellent ^.~

14. foolbot found my WTB thread for a K-doll Karon head and sold me one. Overall, the transaction was fast and smooth. She was very understanding when I had trouble sending the final layaway payment and everything went well!
      The head arrived today safely and in pristine condition ^_^ A++ seller!! Highly recommended!

Thank you~

15. I commissioned a faceup and body blushing for my minifee Celine from foolbot. She was super helpful, had great communication and produced exactly what I wanted for my doll. I would definitely commission her again in the future! :)

16. I bought a 5stardoll Edmund head from foolbot. She replied back to my messages in a timely fashion, packaged the doll head very well, and it arrived very fast from the UK to the US. I would recommend doing business with her:thumbup.

17. I sold Unoa B-el faceplate to foolbot, and it was a very smooth transaction. :) Communication was also great! I highly recommend her! Thank you. <3

18. @foolbot bought some Luts hands from me. They were friendly and polite in their messages, quick to pay and let me know when the hands arrived safely. I would happily recommend them as a buyer. Thanks for the great transaction!

19. foolbot purchased Leekeworld Mihael head from me and the deal went great, I highly reccomend foolbot as a buyer! :D

20. I bought an Unoa Akubi faceplate to Foolbot. Very nice communication, very well packaged and fast delivery. I highly recommand this seller. Many thanks ! :thumbup