1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Foxface

Jul 29, 2008

1. I bought a Glot outfit from FoxFace and it got here super fast and FoxFace was super sweet and loverly to deal with!!!! <3

2. I bought a MNF Breakaway Scarface Head and Arm from FoxFace. Great communication and very fast shipping!

Foxface is a very nice and friendly seller - I'd love to do business with her again.

3. Great seller, doll was well packed, lovely friendly communication.
      Thanks.

4. I bought two pairs of eyes and a Glot/Glati head from Foxface
      She's a wonderful seller! Kind, patient and helpful :) Everything arrived quickly, safe and sound. I would love to do business with her in the future!
      Thank you for everything.

5. I bought from FoxFace a cute coat for my incoming tiny doll. She was very friendly and the shipping was quick. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

Thank you!

6. FoxFace participated in Chalco split I took over.
      She was excellent to work with, very communicative and understanding.
      Payments were always made on time (usually before).

In short: highly recommended transaction partner!

7. Traded my Vamp chiwoo boy for her Soom Winnie Dee Ai human girl with Foxface.
      She was a dream to deal with, awesome to talk too and she paied the other part of the trade as soon as everything was sorted.
      I would definatly trade with Foxface again!
      Highly recommended for Trades!

Thankies sooo much! She is adorable!

8. I was in the process of a purchase with Foxface when some personal issues lead to me needing to cancel. Even though I was unable to complete the transaction she was extremely kind and understanding to me and I just wanted to say that she is very approachable and sweet. I definitely appreciate that in a seller.

9. I sold a Breakaway head to Foxface and the transaction was absolutely wonderful. She paid when she stated, was a sweetheart to communicate with, and was a delight to have a transaction with. She notified me when the head arrived and I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thank you for such a lovely transaction :D

10. I bought a Ai wig from Foxface, great communication, fast and good sending ! all is perfect !

Thanks a lot again !

11. I bought yo-sd set from Foxface, it was a perfect transaction! She is very friendly, item was packed very well, also shipping was fast.

Thank you so much!

12. I bought a NS Chalco head from Foxface and she was fantastic to deal with, friendly, reasonable and very easy to deal with. It arrived safe and sound, very quickly and packed very well.
      Would recommend her to anyone.

13. I bought a YO-SD sized Luts dress set from Foxface. She was lovely to deal with, shipped right away, and the item was even more beautiful than it looked in the pictures! I would definitely recommend her, and certainly buy from again!

14. Foxface bought a dreadwig from me ^^ She was an utter delight to do business with as always~

15. I purchased a DOD luke from FoxFace and i cant say anything to her but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:D The doll was shipped very quickly, communication was very clear, nice and fast, he was well packaged and even included a very nice gift and a very sweet card:aheartbea. I would definitely recommend FoxFace to anyone! and I would not hesitate dealing with her again, A+++++++ seller!:)

16. FoxFace bought a Volks t-shirt from me for her L. It's quite funny, because this doll's head is one I sold on DoA's marketplace a white ago and I had lost touch with it. I'm happy it's in a loving home now. :aheartbea The transaction was perfect, FoxFace is so nice, her payment was fast and she left fb for me when she receive the item. Thank you so much! :D

17. She was the perfect buyer I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. She paid so quickly and was great communication. Thanks so much!

18. Bought some wings from foxface and they arrived swiftly and well packed. A lovely person to deal with~~ thankyouu <3

19. Foxface bought an El head from me, and it was a super transaction! She paid straight away and communication was great too - a perfect buyer! I would be very happy to deal with her again :)
      Thank you!

20. I bought another item from foxface, this time a teenie gem body piece :) again, great transaction. Package arrived safe and sound with plenty of padding and extra goodies <3
      Thanks again!!