1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Foxface

Jul 29, 2008

1. I bought Chrom paws from Foxface. Communication was good and shipping was fast. The item arrived in great condition and was packaged very well. Thank you!! :)

2. Bought a wig from Foxface. The whole transaction was perfect, thanks again!

3. I purchased a delf elf chiwoo head from Foxface. She shipped promptly and the head is perfect! Thanks!

4. Foxface bought an outfit and sandals from me. She was very nice and payed promptly. Perfect transaction!! :)

5. Foxface bought a wig from me. She was very friendly and responded to PMs very fast. Her payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Overall an excellent transaction. Thank you!

6. Unbelievably lovely lady! ^_^ excellent communication and super friendly :) bought a doll from foxy and he arrived well packaged, with extras and exactly as described ^_^ Thankyou so much foxy!!

7. I painted a minime Reno head for Foxface. She was a superb customer, stayed in constant communication, was always friendly and helpful and paid promptly. I'd love to do business with her any time she wants :D Thank you! Glad you like him!

8. I just purchased a Soom Glot from FoxFace and it was a super smooth transaction! She was shipped very quickly, communication was excellent and fast. I would definitely recommend FoxFace to anyone!

9. FoxFace commissioned me for faceups and she was an absolutely great customer. Prompt and friendly, and also very helpful! :)
      It was a great experience and would do business with anytime again. Would recommend her greatly! ^^=

Thank you~! <3

10. Foxface ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

11. Foxface purchased a Dollheart outfit from me. The communication was suburb! Absolutely amazing. And the payment was fast. Foxface is a pleasure to work with!!!! Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing pictures :)

12. Foxy commissioned me for faceups on her Shale and Adamelli, and she was a pleasure to deal with start to finish. Very friendly and prompt. I would be thrilled to work with FoxFace again anytime! :)

13. FoxFace participated in my split for Soom Nor parts. She paid her layaway on time (and finished it a bit early too), and communication was lovely and enjoyable~ I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future! Thank you very much~ ^^

14. I sold a Girl mod. to boy body to Foxface and all was perfect. The short layaway program was perfect with the payments as said and the communication was really nice. All was perfect !!! 200% recommended ! Thank you !

15. I bought a DollHeart Fer outfit from FoxFace. The communication was friendly and she promptly answered all my questions. The dress was shipped quickly and packaged very well. I was very happy! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

16. FoxFace commish me to face up her Migidoll boy and the whole transaction goes so smooth. It's a lovely transaction from start to finish. Splendid communication and payment and told me when she received the package. Thank you so much for all. ;) Hope to have transaction with you again.