1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FranC

May 24, 2007

1. Fran purchased a wig form me and it was a fantastic transaction! She paid quickly, had great communication with polite and friendly PM's and was juat a pleasure to deal with! I would happily do it all again! :)

2. Fran purchased a doll from me on layaway. Payments were prompt and right on time. Great communication!
      FranC is an excellent buyer, I would love to do business with her again.
      Thanks,
      Sarah

3. FranC purchased a choa head from me, and they were a pleasure to deal with! They communicated quickly, and paid quickly, and let me know when the head arrived. Plus, they were super sweet! Thankyou so much!

4. FranC purchased a doll body from me- she was a genuine pleasure to deal with, friendly contact & fast payment- she also let me know as soon as the body arrived. Thanks so much Fran :) !

5. had a great commission transaction with FranC, she commissioned me to do a special faceup on a her doll head. she was great on communication all the way through, no problems. thanks

6. I bought 3 neale Mohair wigs from Fran. They arrived & I opened them & was blown away, The colors & feel og the wigs was amazing! I am so happy to do this transaction with Fran!!! Thanks So much!!!

7. I purchased a black Dollheart Fer from FranC, and she was a lovely seller. I've been dealing with moving house and was rather frantically tied up and she was lovely and patient about everything. She shipped like lightning and everything was very well cared for and brilliantly packaged. I can't recommend FranC enough, she was an utter pleasure, thank you so much :)

8. I brought an outfits from FranC and very happy with my transaction. It was a delight. Very nice and fast with her message and shipping time is very prompt too. Would like to have transaction with her again. Recommended seller. Thank you so much. ^^

9. I bought a dollmore erasmus outfit from franc and the transaction was perfect...she let me do a short layaway..once paid it was shipped super fast and all communication was prompt and friendly...love her.
      I would certainly do business with franc again.
      Thank you

10. Fran is so friendly and has excellent communication -- always prompt replies!
      I bought a pair of Dollheart boots off her which she agreed to sell to me despite not explicitly saying they were for sale. (and she was so nice about them!)

She shipped them out ASAP and was very sweet to deal with. I will definitely shop from her again! Thank you! :D

11. I did a faceup for FranC. She was very easy and pleasant to work with and quite patient with me
      when I needed more time due to moving house and the like. I would definitely work with her again! :D

12. I bought a prayer choa from Fran. I am so grateful she answered my wanted to buy! Fabulous transaction all around , the best part being Fran herself. What a lovely person. Choa was very safely packed and spotless. Thank you fran., thank you ! I am so excited and happy!

13. I purchased a Unidoll from Fran and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was great & Fran shipped him super fast and included some gorgeous extra items. I highly recommend Fran as a seller, and I would love to buy from her again. Thank you so much Fran :)!

14. I just bought a Choa from FranC. She was wonderful to deal with, and the transaction was problem-free. The doll was shipped promptly and was packaged very securely.

15. Fran seems to be our local customhouse supplier! she sold me my gorgeous prayer choa, and I just bought another choa head from her to put together a new girl. She packs so very safely, and ships quickly. All the way from Australia! Fran is one of the best around. I would deal with fran anytime in a HEARTBEAT!

thank you FRAN!! :):):)

16. Fran bought an old Volks SD13 girl body from me. The transaction could not have gone any better! She paid promptly and communication was excellent! Thank you so much again for the perfect transaction! Hope to see again in the future! Highly recommended buyer! :D

17. FranC contacted me about my WTB for Soom Amber horns and were great! Quick communication, shipped when promised, and the horns came very well packed and as described! I'd happily recommend them as a seller to anyone. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

18. FranC purchased an outfit from me. Communication was timely and courteous and payment was fast. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

19. I purchased a pair of Venitu hands from FranC, and it went really smooth. FranC was so nice, easy to communicate, quick reply. The hands was packed very carefully, I’m really happy with that. I would highly recommend her.

Thank you so much FranC.

20. Positive Feedback

I sold a Crobidoll Tei to FranC. The entire transaction was smooth, payment was very prompt, and communication was near-immediate and constant. Fran also let me know when the doll had arrived. I highly recommend them as a buyer! ^^