1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fransyung

Jul 10, 2009

1. Fransyung bought a Volks outfit from me and it was a really easy transaction! She was always very prompt and polite in all her communications. Definitely a great buyer!

2. purchased a hz green outfit - perfect as description thank you so much xx
      excellent seller highly recomend, very friendly and helpful

3. I bought wigs from Fransyung [who is very sweet] and they were fabulous. ♥ They are just as described and she sent them packaged well. Thank you!

4. I recently purchased a Sphaler head, antlers and ears from fransyung. She shipped the items right away and kept in contact the entire time. Everything was very well protected and in excellent condition. I want to mention that this was my first MP purchase from someone I did not already personally know, and she made it very easy and enjoyable. Not only a great seller, but a lovely person all around. Thank you!! :)

5. I just purchased a pair of Galena wings from Fransyung and it was an extremely pleasant transaction. She was very friendly and prompt when replying to PMs. She was also very helpful. The wings were shipped the very next day. All the separate parts of the wings were wrapped individually with bubble wrap and the box was filled with foam wrapping for extra cushion and protection. I should mention that it was no ordinary box but a sturdy and also cute box! Thank you so much :D

6. Bought a Chalco mask from Fransyung. Fast and smooth transaction. Prompt in answering my questions. I would buy from her again. Thank you!

7. I bought the Tedros head from Fransyung. Great transaction and prompt to sent the item.
      The communication is very smooth.
      Thank you!!!!! ^0^

8. I just came out of a transaction with fransyung, buying her Crobidoll Mikhail through a second chance offer. Because of this we'd agreed to a solid price quite a few months ago which I paid right away when I got the okay. I was however misquoted for shipping after I had already paid and fransyung had asked for more, which I had refused to pay. She was, however, understanding of this.

Otherwise the transaction was good. 8) Communication was friendly and prompt and she shipped him out quickly. Also probably the best packing job I've seen of an unstrung doll ever, LULZ. Thank you so much. o/

9. I sold to fransyung a Okita outfit fullset in short layaway. She provided promptly communication and payment.

Thanks so much for all!

10. She commissioned a face-up from me,
      and was both prompt to respond and friendly to deal with!

Thanks again, fransyung!

11. Francisca where can I start!?!?!?! She is such sweet wonderful person, I adopted JID Joshua from her (my first BJD) and I couldn't be happier with my first time ever. She is so helpful and thoughtful, Joshua came in perfect condition, the packing is a work of art, I think if the parcel drop out from the plane he still be safe and not even scratch!!!! each and every single items that came with him were wrap separately and neatly!!!! Communication with her couldn't be better, fast and clear (she is very patient with me :P) The best part is I even got a friendship out of this transection, so if she has something I want I will buy from her in a heart beat!!!!

Thank again so much for such wonderful experience Francisca!!!

Your friend AEK

12. Brought a pair of dollmore blue pupiless eyes.
      Transaction was just as great as last time. Eyes arrived in perfect condition in the predicted date and and communications was great!

13. Bought a wig and Fransyung was wonderful to deal with. Great communications and fast shipping. I'll be happy to do business with you again! :)

14. I bought DOT DUCAN Head from Fransyung, she shipped him really fast, He were exceptionally well packaged.
      She's a lovely person and I would business with her again.

15. I joined a DollMore GO for Indonesian with fransyung and fellow Indonesian doll owners 。fransyung has been so kind & helpful during the whole transaction 。The packaging is truly nice & lovely 。Recommended!!! ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Would love to deal with her again in the future〜 Thanks a lot, fransyung〜!Wish you all the best & good luck always〜〜

16. I bought Iplehouse Mars in real skin from Fransyung.
      The communication was very good. He was shipped a couple days after i paid the last layaway payment. And 9 days later (today) he arrived.
      Everything went perfect with the transaction. Will buy from her again ^^

17. I recently purchased a wig and eyes from fransyung. Excellent communication and everything arrived as promised wrapped up carefully and securely. Fransyung is also extremely helpful and a all around wonderful person. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you so much! ^^

18. I participated in a split for a Dream of Doll U-i with Fransyung (I got the body), which she managed. Everything went smoothly, and I'm really glad I was able to partner with her on this doll. She was always informative, and just a really nice person to deal with.

Thanks again!:fangirl:

19. i buy old DOT body form her.
      Fast answer fast shipping.
      Very great packing .
      Thank you very much.

20. I joined fansyung's Silt split and everything went great ^^ They kept me up to date and shipped quickly, thanks!