1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fransyung

Jul 10, 2009

1. Purchased a Crobidoll Cheshire Kitten Lance on layaway from franysung.
      She was patient, understanding, and friendly.
      The kitten was shipped out immediately after completion of the layway and arrived exactly as described.
      Could not recommender her enough.

2. I purchased a Volks SD17 body from Fransyung via Layaway and had a perfect transaction with her. She was incredibly patient, and was always polite & prompt with her replies. I managed to finish layaway early and she was so kind to send me a body earlier than I presumed. She's a fantastic seller, and would definitely buy from her again. n___n Thank you!

3. I purchased some of Fransyung's handmade jewelry crafts!
      Communication was great the the prices are outstandingly great, especially
      for the quality and beauty of the necklaces! Shipping and packaging was brilliant
      and I would highly recommend her products and services! Thanks Frans! :)

4. I bought a pair of Soom jointed hands from Fransyung. She was a wonderful seller, friendly with prompt communication & fast shipping. The hands arrived in perfect condition and are awesome on my boy :) I would definitely do business with Fransyung again given the chance! highly recommended! Thank you :)

5. I purchased a Volk's Ryoya Kanoe fullset on layaway from Fransyung. She is absolutely wonderful seller, excellent communication and fast shipping. My package was wrapped securely and looked like it was professionally packed from the factory. I highly recommended her as a seller and a friend! Thanks so much!

6. I purchased an ethnic necklace from fransyung's shop. She was wonderful to work with - prompt, good communication and friendly. The necklace itself is lovely, I almost wish it was big enough to fit me! Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a Volks SD17 body on layaway from Fransyung. It was my best transaction ever! Francisca is very patient. Communication was very fast and friendly. I will be happy to have deals with this seller in future/
      Thank you so much! ♥

8. Fransyung and I were split partners for a handsome Williams I won from DP24. Francisca was an excellent customer and friend throughout the process: her communication was always timely and friendly, and she was quick to pay before the doll even arrived! I ran into some trouble with timing and Williams' homecoming, as well as forgetting to include his papers, but Francisca was willing to overlook my mistakes and patient the whole way along. I am sorry for causing Francisca the trouble I did, but it was a great transaction in the end. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much, Francisca, and enjoy your Williams!

9. I paricipated in Fransyung's Soom Pyrol split. She was a perfect split leader, timely updates, friendly communication and super fast shipping once the items had arrived.

She was a pleasure to work with and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thank you for an excellent transaction.:D

10. Am in Fransyung's Pyrol split. Very well organized, incredibly fast on replying, timely shipping of parcel and item packed sturdy.

Highly integrity, 5-stars split leader, it's my honor to deal with her.

Gracias!!

11. I paricipated in Fransyung's Soom Taco split.
      She was a perfect split leader, timely updates, friendly communication and super fast shipping!
      I will be happy to have deals with this seller in future!
      Thank you for an excellent transaction.

12. I recently sold a Switch head to fransyung. Everything went great accept for when my Post Office sent the parcel through registered post as opposed to EMS as I asked and consequently the head took much longer to arrive. When we discovered what happened fransyung was very understanding and kept in constant contact with updates while the parcel was in transit. All in all, a success in the end and I'm glad the Switch boy has gone to such a good new home. ^^ I hope you enjoy him!

13. I participated in fransyung's SOOM Taco split. She was the perfect split leader, communication was friendly as always, and the items were shipped safely and quickly. She even included some sweets, and the outfit I bought was wrapped in the cutest wrapping paper! *___*

Thank you so much, fransyung!

14. Fransyung bought a set of ZUZU delf from me and was on 3 months' layaway, it was a very easy transaction, she knew what she was doing, paid on time and let me know in time when there was a sudden, a very good buyer, recommend to everyone!

15. participated in a split with Fansyung and got some dragon parts off of a taco, she was great to work with and everything went smoothly! Thanks so much for letting me in your split! Would be happy to split with again! =)

16. I participated in fransyung's Soom Pyrol split. I just got a wig, but she packaged it extremely nicely (even wrapped it in some nice wrapping paper! :XD); and she updated us regularly, keeping us all informed. :) And shipping was fast once she got the order from Soom.
      Thanks so much, fransyung! :D

17. I bought a switch wig from Fransyung. Communication was good and the wig arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged. Would buy from her again!

18. I joined Fransyung's split for taco r.head. communication was super great and the package of the head too.
      I would highly recommend Fransyung :)
      Thank you soo much! =^_^=

19. I bought a necklace from Fransyung.
      It looks just like it did on the pictures, it was nicely packaged and the conversation was quick and clear^^

100% satisfied^^

20. Fransyung gave my two girls a FREE face~up. She is an awesome and such a patient person.
      I really do appreciate the time and effort she put on my girls.
      Thanks a million Fran!

Here's my now even lovelier girls photo:
      [​IMG]

:D They were even more prettier in person.
      This photo doesn't do it much justice, trust me.