1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fransyung

Jul 10, 2009

1. I bought a SOOM Silt on a short layaway from fransyung. It was an awesome experience as always, communication was friendly, and the doll was shipped safely and quickly. I bought Silt as a birthday present to myself and his shipping box was wrapped in the cutest teddy bear wrapping paper. The package totally looked like a birthday present! *___*

Thank you so much, fransyung! You are awesome! =^.^=

2. I bought a beautiful flower necklace and it was wonderful to do business! Communication was swift and friendly. Shipping was fast. Excellent product! Thank you very much!

3. I was a part of Fransyung's Pyrol split... a part arrived cracked and she was real quick to contact SOOM for me to get a replacement part... she kept up good communication, and remained organized throughout the whole split... she was a great split leader!

4. I bought DD Neris from fransyung. Communication was friendly and fast. Shipping was very fast too^^ I definitely recommend her as a seller and would like to buy something from her again in the future :3

5. I bought a SD 13 body from Fransyung. She's nice and friendly. The body was shipped promptly and packaged wonderfully!

6. I purchased a Soom TG Keny from Fransyung and the transaction was perfect! The seller was very polite and very prompt to answer any and all pms!

She packaged my doll VERY WELL, shipped very quickly, and even let me know as soon as the parcel was sent out.

I would happily do business with Fransyung again! A+++ Seller and genuinely and really wonderful person to deal with!!!

Thank You so so so much for this PERFECT transaction! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7. I sold a SD17 body to fransyung. She was very nice to talk to and all pms are polite and answered quickly. Payment was quick too. She was a very good buyer! I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you!

8. Bought a TATA kimono set from her and loved it! Wonderful communication and timely response to inquires. Thanks again!

9. I sent my Volks MSD Ken to fransyung and I could not fault her service and work. Every single addition or step to the faceup was photographed and then sent to me for confirmation before continuation. All my ideas were taken into account or worked around. Extremely professional, lovely to deal with ~ and an absolutely beautiful faceup!

A credit to DOA and the BJD world!

Thankyou :D xx

10. just finished a several month payment schedule with FRANSYUNG while i paid for a williams body that fransyung was selling. she was patient with my foibles and we enjoyed great communication too.
      she is a wonderful seller and a great person to do business with. i recommend her highly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Fransyung participated in my Soom Lami split, and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Communication was always prompt and friendly, and she let me know once her little boy arrived! A very reliable split partner, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again ^^ I hope your little one doesn't put on too much weight from all the munching! ;)

12. I bought a Fullset Gluino from Fransyung on layaway, she was very friendly and quick to reply with any queries I had to do with the layaway plans and how she'd like me to pay etc. I had a bit of hardship halfway through and she was very understanding and allowed me to pay in different parts in order to accommodate my situation.
      He came extremely well packed and the little sticker of her doll she put on top was really really adorable! I can't thank her enough for letting me purchase this lovely boy, I would never hesitate to purchase from her again, as this was such a lovely experience. :)

13. Faceup Feedback
      If you like choices and options
      You can't go wrong
      Fransyung's faceup!!
      She will let you pick out pretty much everything
      From the way the eyebrow shape to the color and amount blush
      Plus she'll let you see Each and Every Step of the process
      She is super friendly and work very quick!
      Shipping is in a flash and awesome packaging!
      I definitely recommend her!

Thank you so much for everything! ^^
      I love how the box you ship my boy in is The Perfect Size~♥

:sumomo:
      ✩~ . ♫.~✩~ .♩. ~✩~ . ♫.~✩

14. Sent my leekeworld Bambi boy Dante to Fransyung for a face up and could not be happier! Fantastic communication, great help when the royal mail tracking page was lying to me >< And the detail and consideration that goes into her work definitely shows in the finished face up :D

If i had more heads needing face ups i know where I'd send them <3 <3

15. I bought a Switch wig from Fransyung,
      Just perfect transaction from start to finish!

Many Thanks~

16. I sold a doll with layaway to fransyung and it was a pleasant transaction. Friendly communication, quick payments, and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again, ;)
      Thank you so much. :D

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

17. I joined a Soom Aloa split Fransyung arranged. I got updates when something happend and i'm very satisfied with the split. This is the first doll split i have done.

Very very satisfied :-)

18. I purchased a School Head A from franysung and she's a wonderful seller. She's prompt to answer PMs, very friendly and ships fast. I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks again~ :3

19. I spilt Argil with Fransyung. She provided promptly communication and fast ship. Thank you very much for your business!

20. I bought Soom Aloa from Fransyung and it was a great transaction, she even let me have extra time to pay and the doll was exceptionally well shipped. No problems at all!! Thank you so much!