1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fransyung

Jul 10, 2009

1. Took part in fransyung's Agril split for the body and outfit. wondering person to work with and will glad to take part in any of her splits.

2. I bought a Soom tiny from fransyung, and she was not only courteous and nice, but very professional and prompt in her shipping and communication. I would definitely buy from her again, and I would easily recommend her to anyone looking to buy.

3. fransyung bought a Soom from me, she was very friendly and prompt with communications and payments. Moreover, she was very tolerant of my inexperience at being a seller. All in all, she was a wonderful person to work with and I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

4. Fransyung gave my boy a beautiful face-up~

She was very friendly and super nice. She messaged me with each step of the process, keeping me updated with everything (even when I was slacking in messaging her back! >_<;;), and works fast. He was packaged extremely well and made it home very quickly. I would definitely recommend her.

Thank you so much again Fransyung! :D

5. I purchased three necklaces from Fransyung's thread. They were all just as beautiful as in the pictures, and arrived safe and sound thanks to her wonderful packaging. She was very friendly with communications and always prompt to respond. Thank you much! I would love to do business with her again ^.^

6. I bought a pair of tan heel feet for my supia rosy who didn't have them! I am so very grateful that she let me buy them!! Thank you! Fran is one of the sweetest and nice people I've bought from!:aheartbea Was packed super safe and arrived withouth a scratch! ^__^

7. I bought Obsidius body from fransyung. Everything got here safe and sound with her nicely padded packaging. Thanks!

8. i purchased the human r. obsidius head in fransyung's obsidius split. communication was great, shipping prompt, and the head arrived in great condition. this couldn't have been a more perfect split! i highly recommend fransyung as a split leader. thank you so much fransyung! it was a great pleasure! :)

9. I bought the clawed hands in fransyung's Soom Obsidius split. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick after payment and they arrived safely and well wrapped. I'd gladly do business with fransyung again! :)

10. LOL! I was also in fransyung's Obsidius split, and I couldn't be more happy, she was in communication throughout, friendly and responsive. When the package was, through no fault of her own, misdelivered, she was on top of things before I'd even realized what had happened, and has done regular follow-up to ensure all continues to be well--which it is, the head and eyes are perfect, all is well, and I am confident I will be happy to do business again in the future. It all worked out, yay, thank-you! :D

.hlp

11. I too participated in fransyung's Obsidius split, for the sword and holding hand. ^^ She was friendly, helpful, and communicative -- promptly keeping us updated of the split status and even taking the time to examine and send us detailed photos of the split items before shipping! That was unexpected and totally awesome of fransyung!! :D

My items arrived beautifully packed and in perfect condition; I couldn't be happier! XD I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with fransyung again in the future, thank you!! :aheartbea

12. I was also in Fransyung's Obsidius split for the fur wings and outfit. LOL
      It was a fantastic fantastic experience!!
      Fransyung was really nice to me, and the way she pack the items was lovely and save.
      Thank you again ^^

13. Fransyung is extremely lovely to have a transaction with, i am looking forward to dealing with her in the future, the communication was always prompt and sophisicated.

14. Having sold my doll to fransyung, I would gladly recommend her as an excellent buyer - great contact, fast payments, information about receiving the doll, and every step of the transaction in a very nice and friendly atmosphere. Big plus from me! :D

15. I took part in Fransyung's Soom Phonolus split for outfit and wings, and it was a wonderful experience! She is so kind and and the communication was great and always prompt. She sent the items very fast and packed all items so safe! I can highly recommend her so much and I hope to buy from her again! Thank you so much!! :D

16. I recently sold an Epidos body to Fransyung on Layaway. As she has always been in the past, she was WONDERFUL to work with. She paid her layaway early, stayed in touch throughout, and let me know the moment he arrived safely home. I love working with her, and I highly recommend her!

17. Fransyung and I made a trade - her obsidious fantasy legs, for my AS msd outfit.
      everything has been smooth and lovely, fast shipment and friendly communication. I really recommend her both as buyer and as seller, thank you so much for this nice transaction!

18. I adopt my first Bjd Soom Pyrol from Fransyung! Thank you so much for all your help! Perfect transaction and he come so fast with extras! She is very nice and lovely, I would do business with her again.

19. I sell a Leeke wig to Fransyung :)

As usual, communication is prompt and friendly, the transaction is easy and fast. She's a highly recommended buyer! Will definitely do transactions again with Fransyung ^^b

20. I bought a beautiful Sumika Limited outfit from fransyung, flawless transaction! :)