1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for & from amaranth

Dec 11, 2006

1. I had a wonderful experience when buying Dollheart shoes from amaranth! She was very friendly and the item was shipped quickly. Thanks a bunch ^_^

2. Bought a WONDERFUL pair of Souldoll silver sneakers from Amaranth, and I couldn't be more delighted. I hope to buy from her again!!!
      xoxoxo
      Maggie

3. I bought a Lusis faceplate from her. The faceplate was carefully sent and arrived to me safe, thank you!

4. Amaranth joined my Dollga group order. Prompt with payment and patient in waiting for them to arrive, it was a delight to work with her.

Thank you!

5. Amaranth purchased an item from me and was very friendly and paid quickly, would definitely do business with again! Thank you!

6. Amaranth was in a group order I hosted. :) Fast payment, friendly communication, definitely recommended! :D

7. Amaranth commissioned a crown from me and everything went perfectly. Great communication, friendly, fast payment. Definitely recommended!

8. Amaranth ordered Lotus Near from me in Dec 2007. She paid fast and waited patiently.
      Happy to deal with. ^^

9. Did faceups and a sold a few things to Amaranth. Great person to deal with, very nice and responds as soon as she can.

10. I bought a Jinwoo head from Amaranth and she was very kind with me ^^
      and the doll arrived safe and very well packed.
      Thank you so much! <3

11. Bought some lovely clothes from her, Awesome Seller. <3

12. amaranth bought a unoa faceplate from me ,great customer , reconmmeded :D

13. This is one of the best transactions Ive had. She was very understanding with my situations as I was doing a layaway for her SD boy. And although I asked for more time AND she did give it to me, I ended up paying on time anyways haha. Shes very considerate and she takes her time to get you the most honest and truthful answer. A highly recommend Angela to anyone.

14. Amaranth bought a doll from me. She was quick to pay and had great communication. Thank you!

15. I just bought a Volks FDQ Irvin from Amaranth.

She shipped him within 2 days of my payment - very quickly!

Irvin arrived safe and sound, packed in his box, with extra padding, with all his pieces, costume, shoes, ears, papers.

amaranth was very friendly to deal with, and helpful. She agreed to a layaway, and was very flexible. But, in the end, I managed to pay all in the same day.

Shipping itself took longer than we both expected, but that was no fault of hers. For some reason there were delays on the way. I have asked her if we should file a complaint, since it's supposed to take 3-5 days for EMS shipping, which is consistent with my prior experiences with EMS, but this one took 8 days.

With this, I do recommend amaranth as a seller. She is reliable.

Thank you, amaranth, for a pleasant transaction.

All the best!
      ~Julia

16. At a local meet I bought a few things from Amaranth. A shirt and 2 pairs of pants. It was fun and easy and she is very nice in person! <3 High marks from me~ ^-^b

17. I bought a top from her, and it was really nice! She was even nice to knock off a few dollars for me XD Great, sweet person and good seller XD

18. Amaranth bought a doll from me. She was really fast answering PMs and paying.

It has been really easy and nice dealing with her. She's so nice, friendly and lovely person <3 I would recommend her without any doubt!

Thank you very much!

19. I bought a FL Puki faceplate from amaranth. The communication was excellent and always friendly. She shipped quickly and the package arrived safely and perfectly. I would recommend amaranth completely. Thanks so much! :)

20. Amaranth participated in my tenth Fairyland group order and unfortunately I am leaving negative feedback for them today. The shipping invoice was never paid but since it's a small amount, I don't really care about that and have simply canceled the invoice to be done with this after a month of having shipped the package out to them.

What I do care about is the fact that a PM I sent to the was read and never replied to, no sort of confirmation of the package's arrival was made and just the overall bad feeling associated with having no communication from their end what-so-ever once the package left my hands and was safely on its way home.

So, I will take the loss but I, personally, would never deal with them again, point blank, regardless of the reasoning not because they never paid the shipping invoice but because of the lack of communication in situations where it counted most.