1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from Darthmissy!

Jun 11, 2006

1. I sold Darthmissy a doll and we had a super transaction. She replies to PMs really quickly and is just a joy to deal with!

2. I bought a super cute pair of bots from Darthmissy. Awesome communication and perfect speedy delivery, Perfect in every way.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. BOOTS BOOTS NOT BOTS, aghhh she has great boots and that typo is very wrong, sorry:lol:

4. Darthmissy was *wonderful and sweet* to deal with. Pleasant transaction & Excellent communication. Thanks so much & enjoy her! :chibi

5. I bought two pairs of shoes from Darthmissy and they were perfect! Great condition, super fast shipping -- she was great to work with. THanks so much!

6. I bought some shoes from darthmissy! She sent em out quickly and they looked just like they did in the pictures. I'm rather happy with em! I would definantly buy from her again n.n

7. I sort of having a trade at the same time buy items from darthmissy. xD We had a great communication and she ship really fast. I just got the package today. Because the package too bulky, the postman dump the package into my house instead chucking inside the mail box. LOL

A really great seller and nice to talk to. <3 Thank you so much for all this!

8. I bought Darthmissy's Domuya Potpourri, she shipped her super fast and was so friendly to work with! Thank you!

9. Bought from Darthmissy! Quick shipping and would love to do transactions with her again. ^_^

10. I just bought a Customhouse AI Cat from her. He was all snug and safe in his original box. He got here safe and sound and fast. She was always prompt to respond to PM's and was wonderful to deal with.

Thank you for my new Prince Cat, the girls are all swooning over him *^____^*

11. thank you so much darthmissy, i sold a doll to her and she was so helpful and communicative, plus paid right on time ;) always a good thing! highly recommended. thanks darthmissy!

12. What a pleasure it is to deal with. I purchased a doll from Darthmissy. It was a smooth transaction all the way. Highly recommended. :)

13. I just traded dolls with Darthmissy, and it went wonderfully! She shipped extremely quickly, made sure the doll was sent carefully packaged and insured, and it arrived in wonderful condition! I'd definitely recommend her to others for trades. Thanks again!

14. Darthmissy bought a SD13 jacket from me. She was prompt and courteous every step of the way. What a great buyer! :fangirl:

15. melissa purchased a Sakaki head from me and she was the perfect buyer! She sent prompt and polite PM's and paid super fast. I would recomend her as a buyer to anyone:aheartbea
      Thanks for the perfect transaction Melissa. I am glad Oskar is finally "home":D

16. I sold a Volks SD13 boy body to darthmissy, and she was just a total gem from start to finish! :aheartbea Friendly, prompt PMs, and fast payment made her a great buyer. She let me know when the body arrived, as well. I'd absolutely do business with her again, quite happily!

17. She bought brown wig from me. She is really good buyer. Thank you

18. Thank you darthmissy for the wonderful transaction~ I sold her a brown wig, and she was very lovely to work with! Prompt, friendly, and just overall a good experience! Would definitely recommend ^-^

19. darthmissy bought a pair of shoes from me. she's an excellent doa member to
      do a transaction with. Her payment was superfast and was so nice to leave
      a super fastfeedback after the item was recieved. thanks a lot!!

20. darthmissy sold me a wonderful Odree. I'm so greatful to her. Communication, sale and shipping was sweet and fast. I would definitly do business with you again. Mahalo!