1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from Darthmissy!

Jun 11, 2006

1. Sold a tinybear wig to her. Fast payment, great communication! I would definitely sell to her again. :) Thanks so much.

2. I bought a pair of Volks SD13 long legs from darthmissy. She communicated well and the legs were well packaged and shipped quickly.

3. Darthmissy, thanks so much for an awesome transaction. Absolutely darling doll, and super quick ship. I love her lots!!!! :aheartbea

4. I traded a Puki custom Sugar for Darthmissy's Narsha. It was a dream trade. We shipped the same day, received the dolls the same day and are both thrilled with it! I can't thank Darthmissy enough for restoring my faith in DoA traders! Thanks so so much. I hope we can do it again sometime!

DMM :kitty2

5. Darthmissy is a great seller,

I bought a doll from her.

friendly communication.

highly recommended and she ships super fast.

thank you so much for the sweet doll.

hugs bumbelby

6. darthmissy bought a Volks MSD girl body from me.
      Everything went very smoothly. Wonderful transaction.

Thank you. ^^

7. I bought a sweet Volks SDC body from Darthmissy. She was great to deal with. The body is really nice and Missy gave me a good deal on it. She packed it really well and shipped quickly. I would certainly buy from her again.

Thanks!!
      Robbin

8. Great buyer, super friendly :) - good communication!!
      <3

9. I bought a coat from darthmissy. She was very communicative and shipped super fast. Thanks!

10. Bought a pair of shoes from darthmissy. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. Thank you very much.

11. I bought a Puki-sized wig from darthmissy. It came packaged in a really cute card, and she shipped it out quickly! Great communication, let me know as soon as it was in the mail. Would absolutely do business with again! Thanks much. <3

12. Darthmissy was a fabulous seller! Her photos were accurate, her communication was super swift, and she sent my package out the very next day! A total pleasure to buy from, I would definitely come back. :)

13. Darthmissy bought a bambicrony PingPing from me, She was a pleasure to deal with. ^_^ I know my PingPing has a new,loving home!

14. I had a wonderful experience buying from Darthmissy, she was quick to respond, wonderful to deal with and the vest I bought for my incoming doll is adorable. I'd definitely buy from her again!

15. darthmissy is a nice seller. i bought a pair of sd13 shoes and she was kind enough to answer all my questions.

thank you!

i'd love to transact with her again!

16. I bought a few wigs from Darthmissy here on DoA. Great communication all the way and the wigs were just perfect when they arrived. :D

17. Melissa purchased a tiny (or "tyni" ;)) faceplate from me. she paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived. thank you for a pleasant transaction :)

18. I bought Darthmissy's Elena. Not only was the doll well-packed, just beautiful and perfect (she came with some lovely green glass eyes and a beautiful Leeke wig too)-- but I received her in less than 48 hours after sending my Paypal. Must be a DOA record!! I would definitely do business with Darthmissy again, she is an awesome seller!

19. I had a fantastic transaction with Darthmissy. She let me adopt her sweet Littlefee Flora. She shipped first thing in the morning after I purchased her the evening before. Flora was packed very securely and is in MINT condition. I can't thank her enough for letting me welcome the little one into the doll fam!

Thanks so much.

DMM :kitty2

20. I bought a Pipos Baha kitten from her!
      It was perfect! She even wrote a little note, my sister and I loved it!