1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from Darthmissy!

Jun 11, 2006

1. Awesome transaction with Darthmissy, I bought a doll from her and she was shipped super quick in perfect condition. A super friendly seller and a pleasure to buy from, thank you.:aheartbea

2. I just bought a Volks SD13 Mimi from darthmissy, and it was one of the fastest, friendliest, and easiest doll purchases I've ever made! Mimi arrived just a few days after I first PMmed about buying her, in perfect condition and super-carefully packed. It was a delight to chat back and forth with darthmissy via PM, and I will look forward to doing business with her again (and again!!). :aheartbea

3. Darthmissy bought my CP EL. Awesome, friendly buyer, payed super fast, great communication. Thank you! :D

4. Wonderful buyer. Darthmissy bought a wig from me, her communication was excellent, payment prompt, and she was super friendly. Thanks for a wonderful transaction~

5. Excellent buyer, fast payment and good comms!

6. Darthmissy is an angel and my new hero! She contacted me regarding a WTB I had for a Volks Kurt fullset. What she had was exactly what I was after!
      Her pms were always so polite and friendly and when Kurt arrived he was very well packed and in imaculate condition. I could not be happier with the seller or the doll, both are absolutely fantastic!:D
      I would not hesitate to buy from Darthmissy again and would recomend her anyone, any time.
      :aheartbea Thank you for the most amazing boy and for making another dolly dream come true :aheartbea

7. Bought a nice wig for a great price. shipping was fast and commcation was steller.

8. I bought a Volks Baron doll from Darthmissy and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Communication was excellent throughout the process, the doll arrived very quickly and well-packaged, and the doll himself is absolutely adorable and in great condition. I highly recommend Darthmissy and would be more than happy to work with her again. Thanks again for helping me bring home one of my dream dolls! :D

9. Purchased an SD13 body from DarthMissy!
      Everything went just perfectly :)
      communication was near instantaneous, my body was shipped without the next 24 hours and arrived packaged to my specifications. The body was in great condition! ;3; she even included the most amazing extra ever!
      A+ seller, definitely gets my recommendation ^__^

10. I bought Volks MSD Myu girl body from darthmissy. The deal was easy and comfortable. The body was operatively sent, it was well-packed. Generally, I'm happy :)

Thank you so much!

11. darthmissy bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to work with. Thanks so much!!

12. bought darthmissy's ttori head recently.

I highly recommend her as a seller - she was a doll to work with and was patient with me while waiting for my payment.

thanks again for giving me another shot at owning this beauty which i so foolishly parted with before.
      <3

13. Darthmissy brought a wig and some pants from me. Amazing communication and smooth transaction. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!!!

14. Made a trade with darthmissy, and I couldn't be happier. Communication is excellent, shipping was prompt. Great to do business with. Thanks!

15. I purchased a Luts soft body from darthmissy, it was prompt, and her communication was awesome. I would
      For sure buy from her again.

16. I purchased a Volks FCS F-30 from Darthmissy. It was the smoothest transaction anyone could hope for. He shipped out the very next day, practically flew across the country, and arrived safe and sound and beautiful. <3 Thank you!

17. I sold a DollHeart clothing set to Darthmissy and the entire transaction went smooth as silk. A great buyer to deal with!

18. I sold my Fairyland LTF Shiwoo to darthmissy, and everything went great from start to finish! Great buyer...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

19. Darthmissy bought a doll from me,
      communication was nice and quick, she is a very polite person! payment was prompt, and she let me know when the doll reached her so I had no worries about anything ~

it was definitely a nice transaction and sellers can trust her easily in my opinion!

20. darthmissy did a partial trade with me. She gave me her Tinybear Bonbon and some money, and I gave her my fullset Volks Emma. We had great communication; she's very enjoyable to deal with and provides lots of information. Shipping was prompt; packaging was great. Recommended as a seller/trade partner and a buyer.

--MW