1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from Julie M

Jun 9, 2006

1. I bought a Volks School A head from Julie and the transaction went perfectly! She was always polite and prompt with her communication with me and was so kind as to make time in her very busy schedule in order to post the head out to me as soon as possible.

The head arrived in perfect condition and was packaged extremely well. I highly recommend Julie as a seller and wouldn't ever hesitate buying from her! ^^

2. I bought an SD16 Olivia Morgan from Julie. She was willing to work with me on a layaway plan and mailed the doll immediately after receiving my final payment. She kept me informed every step of the way. Julie is a real gem to deal with. I would gladly do business with her again.

3. Julie bought a Iplehouse Luo from me and everything went very well. I enjoyed doing business with her and I highly recommend. Thank you and enjoy! :)

4. Ive known Julie pretty much since I started collecting bjds. She has always been so helpful and kind to me. And patient, Very Patient. :D

Julie just adopted my Narae who I never thought I would part with and I couldnt have asked for a better buyer. She let me know right away that Narea arrived and both Narae and Julie are very happy. Which is perfect. Thank you so much Julie for adopting her. :D

5. I was able to buy a Volks SE Cristal from Julie. She was THE best to work with - patient with all my questions, highly professional and yet friendly all the time. It was a great pleasure to not only get my
      perfect doll, but to deal with Julie. Maybe we can do business again someday. My doll was packed so good that it was a marvel I got her unboxed at all! She shipped instantly so it only took 2 days to get Cristal. I am thrilled. Can't say enough good about this entire transaction.
      Pati

6. This is a general note to those for whom I am doing sewing. Please remember that when I agree to do an outfit or outfits for you, I always stress that I cannot commit to a specific time frame for delivery. That is one of the reasons I never, ever take payment until I am ready to ship. I am an academic, a wife, and a parent first. When I design and sew garments, I do so from the love of doing so. That is something most people who have ordered costumes from me understand (and for which I thank them from the bottom of my heart). I have been told that my outfits are worth the wait, which is another thing for which I thank those of you who have so patiently waited for them. If, and only if you are OK with this, then please feel free to contact me with your wish list.

Note aside: Aside from current pending transactions I will no longer agree to trades unless I have what you want on hand. This is to forestall frustration on both your part and mine.

7. I traded Julie a Dollheart fuku Yo-SD jacket (Ledger Dark) for a magnificent Snow White poufy underskirt and the transaction was stellar in every way from start to finish. Julie is so conscientious about communication and all the details involved with trading, I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with her and getting to know her a little bit. Thanks again for everything!

8. Julie M purchased some lati yellow-SP tan hands from me, and everything went very smoothly. Communication was friendly, she paid quickly, and let me know that the hands had arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Julie again. :aheartbea

Chris

9. Julie purchased my Volks F16 boy. She is such a great buyer and everything couldn't be more perfect!
      I am very happy my boy found a home with her. Thank you so much!

10. I recently sold a Fairyland PukiFee Ante to Julie M, and she was an absolute joy to work with. Communication was prompt and pleasant, and payment arrived promptly as well. I would choose to work with Julie M again in a heart beat. Thanks so much.

11. I traded with Julie M. one Doll Heart coat for another. She shipped quickly and her communication was great. Overall a nice, easy transaction. Thanks!

12. Julie is the best! I purchased a full set Ruru from her and the entire transaction was top notch. I love my new girl, thank you!

13. Julie M commissioned me to paint their doll. They are absolutely wonderful to work with: courteous in their dealings, understanding, specific and detailed in their instructions, and payments were all made on time so that the project went very smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are an incredible faceup client.

14. I'm back again, leaving another feedback for Julie's second commission. Thank you so much for your patronage. You're once again an excellent client, all of the above I've mentioned and more :)

Thank youuuuu

15. Third time lucky! I've been commissioned to paint Julie's Dollshe Grant in Pale Tan. Once again Julie was courteous, left me basically all the freedom to work on her head, communication was prompt and constant and payment was made before I could even blink.

Thank youuu so much Julie!

16. I swapped a pair of Dollheart shoes with her for one of her items. All went great. Would trade with again in the future. Thank you so much!

17. I did a swap with her.
      Lovely person and a good transaction.
      would love to do buisiness with her again!

18. Julie M purchased a pair of SD shoes from me. We worked out all the details and payment was quick. I would be more than happy to do business with her again! Thanks!

19. Julie purchased a Dollshe Honey Peach body from me. Communication was prompt and pleasant, she paid straight away and let me know when the package arrived. We have had some fun conversations and believe we will be long time DoA friends. Thank you Julie for your purchase.

20. Julie M purchased a Dollshe fashion Arsene body (copper oriental) from me. The transaction was smooth and nice, the communication was very friendly :) I'll be happy to deal again!