1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from pawpaw~~

Jul 2, 2006

1. Pawpaw is a really great seller. She answered all of my PMs really fast and answered all my questions. The shorts I bought from her were shipped quickly and they were in wonderful condition. Yay pawpaw!

2. Rene (pawpaw) is a great seller! Thanks for the cute little tea set! When my next tiny, Ari (from LaiDoll) arrives, I just know she'll love it. Shipping was lightening-fast--thanks so much! :dance

3. Pawpaw was excellent to buy from! She answered my questions promptly and was very patient as I updated her every step of the way. Great seller!

4. pawpaw purchased some glasses from my shop. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended.

5. Got a haori outfit from PawPaw~ And not only was the outfit SUPER cute and a perfect size, but she was wonderful to work with. Very nice and friendly; an absolute pleasure. Shipping was super fast too - i got the outfit within days of ordering. :)

Thank you so much!!

6. I bought a Na Nu Ri head from pawpaw. She included an extra gift since she shipped it a few days later than she had planned, which was a-ok by me! She was a pleasure to deal with and very nice!

7. pawpaw joined a Kstarr group order I ran! She was great to work with! She paid promptly and there was great communication! Thank you ^_^

8. Wow - triple post. x.x Please delete.

9. I ordered a haori outfit from pawpaw, which arrived quickly and packaged adorably. Replied to my PMs promptly, and I had no problems at all with her. And of course, my girl is happy to not be naked anymore. :D

10. Delete, please. :sweat

11. Pawpaw just sold me a DDII body (to replace one snagged by my younger progeny! ;) ) She was excellent to deal with, very flexible and timely.

12. Paw paw is an excellent seller! I purchased a modded head from her and she answered all my questions and shipped the head promptly! I can't wait until I get time to do her faceup!
      thanks!
      ~angel kat

13. I did a 3 way trade with Pawpaw and Moony for some doll hands. I shipped a set of hands to Moony for the doll she bought from Pawpaw, and Pawpaw shipped the hands the doll had had to me. Everything went great! Thanks Pawpaw and Moony!

14. [SIZE="-10"]Pawpaw was a participant in my For My Doll group order and everything went wonderfully!!! She paid quickly, kept up with good communication on her end and was an all around pleasure to deal with. She was even very understanding and patient when the company accidentally sent her wig to me in the wrong colour and I had had to contact them to send out the wig in the correct colour. I definitely would not mind doing business with her again at all.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant. :clover
      [/SIZE]

15. Woah, just realized I didn't leave any feedback.

Pawpaw is a great buyer! She was very nice to deal with. =^w^=

I'd do business with her again. :)

16. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you :aheartbea Great communication, smooth transaction, and the bakery items were so cute and wonderful!! Thank you so much!

17. I sold a pair of eyes to pawpaw and I coulnd't be happier with the transaction. Pawpaw is an excellent buyer, very kind and let me know when the eyes arrived. A total pleasure! :D

18. Oho, I'm very late, my apologies ^^; Doing business with pawpaw was wonderful :aheartbea She was very sweet and patient, and the items came so quickly! :D They're so cute too, and wonderfully made x) Thanks for everything!

19. I bought two wigs from pawpaw. They got to me super quick, and I'm really happy with them! Thanks!

20. I bought Paw Paw's baked goodies. They came to me wonderfully packaged in tons of bubblewrap and TAPE. XD The tape was evil to dig in to the yummy goodies for the dollies. ;u;!!!

Anyway, they are fabulous works of art and I would love to order more some time from Pawpaw. <3 She was very understanding and good communication through this smooth transaction. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to do business with her! :D