1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from pawpaw~~

Jul 2, 2006

1. Hehe, sorry about the tape! Just a packaging precaution to prevent damage in shipping. :)

Thank you~!

2. I bought a wig from pawpaw. Even though she's had a super busy week, she let me know exactly when the wig shipped. The wig arrived super fast and in perfect shape. An excellent seller, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! <3

3. Bought a fur wig, and it was shipped out FAST, and in better condition than most of mine! :) Excellent transaction, highly recommend!

4. I sold a fur wig to pawpaw a while back, she was great to work with.

5. I commissioned Pawpaw to make some specialty fruit and desserts for me. All items were Middle Eastern and not commonly made, such as dates, figs and pomogranites. The desserts, too, cannot be found in average bakery, such as kadayif, revani and sokepare. She made everything from looking at photographs.

She did a fantastic job of recreating each item and her attention to detail was meticulous. I am more than pleased with the results and can't recommend her highly enough!

I intend to commission her again if I'm ever in need of any food items.

Thank you Pawpaw!

[​IMG]

6. Sold a customized handmade furwig to pawpaw. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. I had a wonderful transaction with pawpaw. She bought a faceplate from me, paid very fast, let me know when it arrived and was just a pleasure to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend pawpaw as a buyer. Thank you Pawpaw.

8. I bought a lime green wig from pawpaw and it came fast and nicely packaged too ^^
      Would recommend pawpaw for buying, thanks PawPaw! XD

9. Sold pawpaw a pair of 12mm LG eyes, what a perfect and quick transaction!
      Super fast payment and excellent communication, a highly recommended buyer!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

10. Sold a wig to pawpaw, and she was a pleasure to work with. Friendly, understanding and very responsive. ^^

11. I bought two wigs from pawpaw, and she was a joy to do business with. The wigs shipped super-fast and are lovely! Communication was great, and I was notified when they shipped. A very smooth and pleasant transaction! Thank you!

12. A very patient person. Payment was fast and easy, and so were the replies when I had questions. Thanks for the business!

13. Positive!

I bought some miniature cookies from her and they are so kawaii!
      She was gorgeous indeed, super fast making and shipping... I totally recommend!! :)

14. This was my second special order I asked Pawpaw to create for me.

Just like the first order, everything was perfect and looks real enough to eat!

This time it was an apple pie.

Thanks Pawpaw for your talented work!

[​IMG]

15. I bought some fake food from Pawpaw, it was really well done and fast shipped. She's also very friendly. I'm very pleased, thanks :)

16. i sold a minifee to pawpaw, she was a pleasure to do transactions with! she communicated well, and responded and paid quickly! very friendly and nice, i would luv to do more transactions with her in the future! ^-^

17. I purchased a Kid Delf Ani boy from PawPaw, and the transaction went very well. Very good communication!

18. I bought a small bag of food from her and they look so adorable. I just love how cute the look. It's better than i expected. :)

19. Bought a big order of things from PawPaw's bakery :D They were already made so she shipped fast after the Holiday and they got here quickly super packed in bubble wrap and in perfect condition! :) I intend to buy from her again~

20. I purchased a set of sugar sprinkle cookies and a peppermint stick jar from pawpaw and everything was wonderful! The food is adorable and well made, responses to PMs were prompt, shipping was fast, and the packing was well done. Thanks so much, pawpaw, for a perfect transaction! :)